Snow .................again.

by Mulan 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

PS - here is a picture of our "babies" from xmas time. Getting them to hold still long enough was quite a feat!

http://pic17.picturetrail.com/VOL798/2956187/5976454/214661043.jpg

I had no idea you had little ones. Very cute. Aloha!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

School was just two hours late today and frankly, its icier and snowier than yesterday. Brendan just went off to school. . .he is a happy kid today!!! My son Ryan can't get his fancy sportscar out of his driveway, and is reduced to top ramen. . .he called last night whining about not being able to drive to kfc. I am not sure if it is snowing now or if the snow is blowing off of all the trees-it actually looks like both is going on. The rest of the neighbors let their kids stay home today. . .I'm glad mine went to school-I get the day off! That much less time of him going in and out of the house with wet boots. It looks pretty outside, and it is quite cold. . .I hope all my JWD neighbors here stay warm and safe!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mulan..The snow here is up to my waist..It`s well over the Huskys backs..They like to jump into snow drifts and play "Lose a Dog"..LOL!!..The snow may be 6ft deep by the end of winter...OUTLAW

• BrentR
    BrentR

Here in Yelm WA we got five inches and school has been closed for a second day. The sun has been peeking out and it is so incredible looking. I have been taking pictures like crazy of Mt Rainier and the bald hills. This AM I was out 4x4ing and having a great time. This is our third dumping this winter.

Here is a pic from our deck from the snow we had two weeks ago.

alt

• lilybird
    lilybird

We finally have snow this winter here in Southern Ontario. An unbelievely warm winter so far. The ski resorts laid off workers over Christmas and most ski runs were closed. Now with this snowfall, I hear they are opening most of the runs and bringing back staff.. Its colder now, but still not the bone-chilling cold like past years.. Kind of nice for a chance. I like seeing the thin layer of snow which looks pretty, but I don't have to shovel.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Here are some pics of the snow I took this morning.

• BrentR
    BrentR

That looks like an awsome sled run there!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Looks like we are in for another snow storm tonight. They say it will finally warm up and turn to rain by afternoon.

It's been cold her, folks! In the teens at night and barely 30 in the daytime.

• orbison11
    orbison11

yes, mulan, here in vancouver they are expecting around 10 cm,,,i think that is around 6 inches

for me, in chilliwack, bout 1 hr away to the east/south we will probably get a bit more

wendy

• BrentR
    BrentR

Gee......... I can't wait. It was 5 degrees at our place last fri and sat AM. It warmed up to 10 deg this AM. But it's not raining so I will try to enjoy it for what it's worth. And even better we are not getting those wonderful ice storms like in other parts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit