What Amazes You?

by Golf 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Paisley
    Paisley

Well I'm sorry, that link was wrong!

Here it is, I think!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8018912082115778034&q=architecture&hl=en

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Being a human incubator, having a PERSON emerge from me, knowing that except for ONE TINY CELL...that fabulous creature is made entirely from ME! :)

...and the fact that I havent entirely screwed all three of them up yet :)

• zagor
    zagor

International Space Station

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Fentanyl-the only drug trip I ever enjoyed. While at the hospital. C-Sections. Very entertaining.

Edited to say, the only other drug trip I remember (as any kind of trip) was when I got Vicotussin last time I had pneumonia. That was nightmarish and frightening. Most of my drug reactions involve lots of sleep and dopeyness. I don't take them for fun!

• Golf
    Golf

Man's inventions and putting these inventions to good use has been a marvel. We all have benefitted from such inventions. Such creations should inspire and give us hope.

When it comes to natural wonders, there is without doubt the making of another life, the baby, that is mind boggling and awe inspiring. Man has tried duplicating such a feat but can't. Amazing how 'within' the male sperm and female egg, magical things appear. Many thanks for your thoughts.

Golf

• Backed away
    Backed away

God, because we have earthquakes, tornadoe's, hurricanes,death, diseases, famine, mental illnesses etc.. all because of one disobedient act from two of his creations/children, thousands of years ago.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Waking up every day.

FBF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit