CHEATING GIRLFRIEND GETS DUMPED LIVE ON RADIO - TOO FUNNY

by diamondblue1974 33 Replies latest social relationships

• jinjam
    jinjam

aaaarh that was terrible, she was so shocked! i almost felt sorry for her!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    aaaarh that was terrible, she was so shocked! i almost felt sorry for her!

Yeah... ALMOST felt bad for her.

How can anyone feel bad for her? She has been cheating on her live-in boyfriend for FOUR YEARS with every intention of dumping him for the other guy as soon as he would propose to her.

She is extraordinarily selfish and a classic user. She deserves to be kicked out on her ass on Christmas Eve.

She's even using the guy she's cheating with... the very first thing she asks is "How much is the ring worth?".

Women like her (not all women) use wedding rings as Divorce Insurance. They know they have a couple of grand sitting on their finger that can be cashed in at any time should they ever decide to bail on the guy.

• Gill
    Gill

I don't know!

I'm still wondering about her. I don't think I could put someone I loved through that kind of public humiliation....no matter what they did, ever, ever!

Makes me wonder about the boyfriend who was going to ask her to marry him.

Perhaps he's one of those blokes who wouldn't think twice about giving her a belt round the head if she didn't do as she was told in the first place.

That's the problem with these kinds of shows.

Neither party comes out of it looking good! I'd say that He is a total arse hole, because I know what he did and why he did it.

I'm having to reserve judgment on her as I don't know her motives.

Soppy maybe but I still feel sad for her......and to be fair, for him too!!

• seawolf
    seawolf

ahah awesome!

They need those phone dudes here in the U.S. They could probably start by calling up this girl...:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/260430/blind_date_from_hell/

• bebu
    bebu

It seemed like today's version of a public stoning!

bebu

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    It seemed like today's version of a public stoning!

Except that nobody had said the word 'Jehovah' LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfTgrpQEtg0

DB74

• Twitch
    Twitch

lmao

been there. reminds me of a similar prank I pulled on a "dirty little xjw" I dated way back in the day, though it wasn't quite as public.

don't get mad; get even.

Twitch (who doesn't turn cheeks anymore)

• Gregor
    Gregor

I listened to the whole thing. I thought it more sad than funny. I think that if she had any idea her 'boyfriend' of four years was ready to commit she might not have done the deed (under the influence of alcohol and four years of apparent indifference from the twerp she had been sleeping with). Todays young people seem to want it both ways - sex means nothing and sex means everything. Not to mention the obvious double standard of male and female sexual experiences. I think the young man who arranged to have her 'dumped' (how could he have felt anything for her) is very shallow and the $$ring meant more to him as 'bragging' rights than any measure of his loooove. BS! The whole thing is an unfortunate example of todays "sex is no big deal" culture.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I listened to the whole thing and I don't know what to think about it. Clearly a chicken-$hit way of going about dumping a girlfriend. But then again, if you are going to dump a girl, that is a unique way of doing it.

I wonder what the wife of the married boss got any word of this?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    I listened to the whole thing. I thought it more sad than funny. I think that if she had any idea her 'boyfriend' of four years was ready to commit she might not have done the deed (under the influence of alcohol and four years of apparent indifference from the twerp she had been sleeping with).

This really isnt the issue, the facts were that she had been caught being unfaithful (and she didnt deny it), if she wasnt happy and hypothetically felt her partner was indifferent then she should have gotten out of the relationship. Alcohol also is no excuse!

What I find is dismaying is that a great deal of laughter comes from hearing stories of how women get their revenge on cheating men but when the shoe is on the other foot, it attracts criticism and sympathy for the woman who did the cheating - WTF?

I would probably be the first to raise concerns when women are treated inconsistently and unfairly and so when the opposite is true and there appears to be double standards, I cannot help but call it how I see it.

Gary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit