Kindness Toward Trolls

by compound complex 28 Replies latest jw friends

• BrentR
    BrentR

Orangefatcat with that avatar I could be easily convinced of trollism on your part.

• free2beme
    free2beme

They help us to see how angry Witnesses can be and remind us of level of brainwashing.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I thought a true troll was here simply to aggravate and annoy us not simply a jw supporter. Like franze666 for example.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I WAC, solemny swear to treat TROLLS with dignity and respect so help me JEHOVAH.

alt

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I thought a true troll was here simply to aggravate and annoy us not simply a jw supporter. Like franze666 for example.

The pro-Dub posters here are trolls by their own religion's definition. If they were true Dubs, they wouldn't be here associating with apostates, opposers and the DFed. So they're not real Dubs, but are pretending to be, so as to stir up trouble and bad feeling. Sounds pretty trollish to me.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"I miss our regular trolls here -- estephan, et al. Their ravings are like a breath of fresh air in here; a bit of comic relief. I hope the mods never get so good that all the trolls get weeded out." I miss Fred Hall and his breathtaking carelessness in spelling, argumentation style, and general idiocy. :) Been a while...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Helllo Mikceal 300,

i am nut knawing thes poeple yous talk abot but idicy is nott aloud hre onthe jW boerd. And proper, standard English is a prerequisite for an approved standing and intergradation into the system. Are you an approved publisher?

Trolling for Trolls???

Anonny Mouse

• kid-A
    kid-A

Going through the member directory, page by page, for just a few minutes reveals that the overwhelming majority of new accounts here produce fewer than 10 posts.

This fact can be explained several possible ways. 1) The regular posters somehow "scare off" these newbies. I find this highly unlikely. Almost ALL newbies get warm welcomes unless they are being deliberately provocative. 2) Many many people have multiple accounts. or 3) the majority of newbies or at least a substantial proportion of them are in fact trolls with no real intention of being a regular, meaningful participant on the discussion board.

Having been here a very long time, I am at the point where I am cynical enough to assume option 3 as the default. I generally will wait until a newbie has established themselves over a period of regular, consistent posting before the "troll alert" lights stop blinking....

• jinjam
    jinjam

you got me there! i confess i'm a troll.....(whack... whack... slap) you can smell me a mile away, thank you i do feel welcomed, no wonder no responds to my threads, its probably just something i'll have to get use to, oh i understand that people can sometimes be annoying, assuming the worst is always a good defense mechanism, a good friend told me once "assumptions is the mother of all f*ck ups" and today i truly say he was so d**n right! I found out about this site quite recently and have been trying to intergrate myself in something that i find comforting, i will continue to write my opinions until i become a junior member and then i will be a MEGA troll.....do you smell me now! haaa haaa haa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit