Anyone have ever seen a ghost (spirit)?

by Nicolas 29 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Swalker - I personally don't believe there is a conection between the UFO phenom and spirits . Most UFO stories are either hoaxes or explained thru natural phenomena. That's why the government gave up project blue blook.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Here is a funny take on the UFO siting (from the article):

At least one O'Hare controller, union official Craig Burzych, was amused by it all.

"To fly 7 million light years to O'Hare and then have to turn around and go home because your gate was occupied is simply unacceptable," he said.

UFO's and spirit sightings all go under the unexplained in my book. I realize that some are hoaxes but I don't feel that you can discount all the stories. At to what it is...I DON'T KNOW!

I wish they would quit blaming the weather for everything!!!

Swalker

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

I used to see small floating faeryish lights when I was a kid. They were very comforting and made me feel safe. I have a crazy demon story from when I was 3-in an old farmhouse. (That's a good one-my mom prayed all night for Jehovah to save us) and then various peaceful/playful experiences that still freaked me out a bit at the time.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Our house is regularily visited by the "ghost" of a young child. Although I can"t see it, my daughters regularily see and talk to him. Quite often, he plays little games with objects in the house. Hides them or moves them around. We have become quite fond of his presence, although, I must say that when he hides my keys or glasses, it's not so cute.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I have seen things, as have other members of my family.

Too many people have these experiences for us to dimiss them as imagination. Something real has happened.

maybe one day science will get an answer.

One thing is certain - the so called explanations of ancient defunct superstitions are not the answer.

HB

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I was in the 'Haunted House' at Disney World last year and the place was full of them! Creeped me out!

Outaservice

• fairy
    fairy

Some kids have "imaginary" friends. But are they imaginary? Me thinks maybe not.

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes, too munerous to list.

• Gregor
    Gregor

We have little hardware store here in a wooden building that is over 100 yrs. old. It is a 25 mile drive to the nearest Home Depot and I go there frequently. Since it is on a slope, about half the building is cantilevered on posts. Part of the store is so slanted (painting supplies, caulk, etc.) you almost need a rope to get in and out of it. The clerk, Kelly told me the other day that she is convinced the store is haunted. Back in the 1800's it was a rooming house for the workers who built the locks on the river. I asked what she based this on and she said that every so often she opens in the morning and finds things on the floor that have fallen from the shelves. Apparently it doesn't occur to her that the train tracks are only about 150 yards away and trains rumble through about 6 times a day. I didn't mention this because she seems so pleased to think the old building has ghosts.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah there are answers for some encounters that's why I always take care not to jump to conclusions . I don't put ghosts and UFOs in the same unexplainable catagory. The likely hood that some alien species flies hundreds of light years in a space craft just to anal probe some humans is pretty slim. The spirit phenom is explained to my liking in the bible and I don't make up alternate understandings or believe the so called risidual haunting type of theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit