well, i am off to the circuit assembly tomorrow.

by ?me? 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ?me?
    ?me?

i will see if i can pay attention. after reading a review of some of the stuff said, i may have to even take notes! (for my own reasons , of course). is it my imagination or is this preview the assembly, then in a week or 2 review the assembly something new in the last few years? anyway, got my candy, gum, and other reading material to keep my busy if i can't snag a child to look after to waste some time. me

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jwproclaimers.org/Circuit/CircuitPrograms.html

There's the schedule and audio for 2006-2007 circuit assembly program.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Choice----- Pay attention to Men, Or

Hebrews 1:1,2 God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, 2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things

Hebrews 2:1-3 That is why it is necessary for us to pay more than the usual attention to the things heard by us, that we may never drift away. 2 For if the word spoken through angels proved to be firm, and every transgression and disobedient act received a retribution in harmony with justice; 3 how shall we escape if we have neglected a salvation of such greatness in that it began to be spoken through [our] Lord and was verified for us by those who heard him

Paper or Plastic-----Confusion or Clarity------Man Made Changes or Truth without Wavering

I wish you the best

abr

• Gill
    Gill

You have my sympathies!

Whatever you do, don't believe anything they say!

• becca1
    becca1

Don't forget to put in the 20 and not the five!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Forget the chewing gum! You're going to need some Peptobismal or Tums! And a gag to restrain you from yelling at the speaker as they spew their venemous ideas! Augh!!! The torture! Hope your tongue heals quickly after you have to go around biting it all weekend!

My deepest sympathies I don't think I could control myself after just about exploding at the last 2 I attended! I couldn't run out of there fast enough!!!!!

Kitten Whiskers

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Take some long, long toilet breaks. Breaks that need you to get in your car and head down the road for an ice cream.

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

You people sure are negative. You are the ones who need the truth but you reject it. Beware the sin, the lack of faith.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I already have the truth, I found that out 9 years ago when I came online.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Get a morphine drip. Fill it with euphorics. Say you need it to stay alive til 2075.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit