Persecution Wanes/Banning Blood Garners Publicity

by compound complex 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Where can I get this book?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Where can I get this book?

Word. I don't know how I'd hide it, but for shocking gems like that, it'd be worth the struggle to keep it hidden...

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Where was the source material for this book derrived from? I haven't heard any of this before, and that's saying something for how many blood threads there have been on JWD in the past few years.

• windchime
    windchime

stock in amazon, for instance

• windchime
    windchime

stock in amazon, for instance

• anakolouthos
    anakolouthos

Absolutely sickening. Nothing about this organization surprises me anymore.

• compound complex
    compound complex

DEATH PREFERABLE TO HAVING A BLOOD TRANSFUSION

"If followers of the Watch Tower Society understood the source of the edict for the refusal of blood transfusions, they would reject it immediately, as having no relevance to the passages of Scripture they use to impose this restriction.
    "All responsible Bible scholars reject this unscriptural Watch Tower edict, and for the first sixty years of the Society's existence, it was not even suggested by founder Russell, or his successor Rutherford.
    "Clayton Woodworth, editor of THE GOLDEN AGE magazine (renamed CONSOLATION, now AWAKE!) from 1919 to 1946, was eccentric and wildly irrational. He hated the medical establishment with a passion, and especially the American Medical Association.
    "Unbelievably, this man, who later would advance the view that members should die before submitting to a blood transfusion, also denied the germ theory of disease, condemned all vaccinations and medicines (including aspirin), warned against "poisonous" aluminum cookware and the chlorination of water, and held a number of other strange notions on healthcare treatment. The more he jostled with the medical establishment, stirring up controversy, the better Rutherford liked it."

Information on the Watch Tower's 60-plus-year battle with the medical establishment will follow. Woodworth was a major contributor, but the lambasting of orthodox medical treatment began long before he took the helm.

THE FOUR PRESIDENTS OF THE WATCH TOWER SOCIETY (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES), Edmond C. Gruss, Editor, pp. 74, 230.

Compound-Complex

• compound complex
    compound complex

BTTT ---- Review of the real story behind the start of the blood ban

• compound complex
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Friends,

Kerry Louderback-Wood, the author of the booklet on the 'Tort of Misrepresentation' re: JWs / blood, said that she would be grateful if she could save the life of ONE child. I am grateful that some are reading this information. The madness must stop. Replies are nice, but that doesn't really matter.

Compound-Complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit