American Economy Going Strong ! Thank God !

by DebSmithLopez 53 Replies latest jw friends

• DebSmithLopez
    DebSmithLopez

Must be God's blessing.

Stock market is up triple digits in spite of the new, Democratically-controlled, Congress.

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

It's going strong alright last week the Fed created 27 billion more fiat $ backed by the full faith and credit of the US gov. At this rate that is 1.5 trillion in a year. The fed ( alchemist ) can create Bank Notes (gold) out of thin air hence the value of each Bank Note becomes less. Therefore rising prices.

My $5 buys 3 cans of campbells soup where 3 years it bought 5 cans.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

6 years ago, a gallon of milk was $2. Today a half a gallon of milk is $2.

My wages 6 years ago? $17.00

My wages today doing the same job $14.00 today, because my job 6 years ago was outsourced to a company I now work for.

Yea, real strong economy.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Fundy capitalists, rejoice! All hail the almighty dollar!

• roybatty
    roybatty

6 years ago, a gallon of milk was $2. Today a half a gallon of milk is $2.

My wages 6 years ago? $17.00

My wages today doing the same job $14.00 today, because my job 6 years ago was outsourced to a company I now work for.

Yea, real strong economy.

Unfortuntely, you're right. The economy is great IF you have money to invest in stocks. If you're a working stiff, your paycheck probably hasn't grown much in the last 6 years but your expenses have. Combined this with good paying, manufacturing jobs going overseas and a flood of illegals we're going to see the bigger gap between the haves and the have nots. Yup, there is a down side if you want to buy a $20.00 DVD player at Wal-Mart.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    Yea, real strong economy

Apparently the entire US economy revolves around you.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Me and everybody else that makes the goods. I am not cut out for a "service industry job."

• zeroday
    zeroday

Right and when US Economist take the pulse of the American Economy they contact Jayhawk1 to see how you are doing and decide on the the entire economy based on your situation.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Zeroday,

Apparently you've never purchased soup, milk, meat, cheese, gasoline, electricity, paid ever increasing taxes, or have done any repairs to your home. May I ask, how do you do it?

• zeroday
    zeroday

Well Jayhawk1 apparently you are the only one that purchases these items as the Government goes directly to you to take the gauge of the US economy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit