"Jehovah Has Become King", video by Robert King

by frankiespeakin 41 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just popped over to see the site..So thats what "You Know" looks like..It`s nice to put a Face to the Ass..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

Is it me, or does that fella look British? I mean, am I right people?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Wow, Bobby is really a nutburger

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

i stumbled upon that video a while back and just assumed it was some kind of lame “apostate” inside joke. I already belong to a cult though .... The order of the invisible pink unicorn

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Robert King is a great man, you should listen to him sometimes
    Some of us listened to him for years. He was a sort of on-line theological soap opera, complete with all the usual hooks that keeps soap-opera fans so happy. Amnesia, dishonesty, improbably lunacy, mild humor, self-obsession, and of course his numerous failed prophecies. Among his failures was prophesying the end of the world as we know it as the C20th turned into the C21st.

That was funny.....and too true.

I always pictured "You Know" looking like Christopher Lloyd of "Taxi" (and others) fame....a bit wild-eyed and looney looking, LOL!

I remember him WELL when he used to post on here and I think on the old h20 board if I'm not mistaken. Nevertheless...a bona-fide nutcase for sure!

Annie

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"You can give a copy to your circuit or district overseer -- either anonymously or personally."

ROFL-LMAO!!!!

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

I just mailed a copy to bro suiter my DO. Anyone know him? I swear that he's got a screw or two loose as well...

• Amazing
    Amazing

I had some wild debates with Bobby regarding his claims of major financial collapse, etc. All of his predictions (prophecy) failed to come true. Too bad such a nice looking young man has to be such a screwed-up mess. It seems over the years several people have the idea that they have been appointed to warn the Watchtower in like manner to the prophet Ezekiel or Jeremiah. These folks are just not getting the clue and learning from the mistakes of groups like the Watchtower.

Before long, I will not be surprised if we learn of Bobby and Followers drinking coolaid in some remote country, as they seek to be raised up to join the faithful on the rocketship that is behind the Hale Bopp Comet!

You know, the Christian faith is supposed to be a lot simpler and far more rational than this.

Jim Whitney

• Morocco
    Morocco

King was never trying to reconcile the flaws in the WTS and his need to believe. He has a grudge, a personal vendetta against the Tower. That's exactly why he condemns them but asks for monetary support. He wants to beat them at their own game; beat them at the psychological control of people using religion and shut them down. That's why he condemns them but uses the ship of theology they already built in attempt to do it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WBT$ dosen`t like bad press..A question for anyone..Is Robert King "Disfellowshipped"?...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit