"Jehovah Has Become King", video by Robert King

by frankiespeakin 41 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Is he trying to start his own mind control cult? Watch the video and judge.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5267956386083735501&q=jehovah&hl=en

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Did not Mr. King use to post on this site as "You Know"???

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Is he trying to start his own mind control cult?

I wouldn't be surprised. I won't be joining it, or buying his book.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RR,

Did not Mr. King use to post on this site as "You Know"??? I beleive that is correct.

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

He's a nut job!!! Stay far far away!!!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

That guy has problems.

I think for him it has just been a slow and painful road in leaving the JWs. For a long time he kept calling JWs 'Gods People' and stuff like that. Trying to reconcile the facts that it is not the truth with the inward desire to believe it is the truth.

I also agree that since he is in this strange mental state it is only natural that he starts to see the followers he gets as 'a sign' that the divine plan is moving his way. He's got 'Russell Syndrome'.

• heathen
    heathen

Well at least he isn't trying to raise money but mostly just trying to put his opinions out in the open . I thought the WTBTS stated that the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse already happened in WW1 and 2 . He was talking like it will be a future event.

• zagor
    zagor

This just gives me creeps down my spine as to what kind of people I used to call 'brothers'

• Confession
    Confession

I've seen this video before, and read some of his essays. I think he does a pretty good job with some of it, but I've concluded that he is on the path toward "cult leader"--if he's not one already. I don't know if I'd call it "Russell Syndrome" though. I mean, for all of his quirks, I think Russell came about whatever success he had fairly honestly. Don't think he was looking for lots of personal attention. (Although it did appear, after he got the attention, he came to think more highly of himself in later years.)

But to Robert King I say: Careful. Will you learn the lessons of the WTS and other religions like it? Whatever you think you're starting here will only devolve into something else.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Robert King remains so convinced that JW's are exclusively 'God's people' that he teaches on his website that Satan and the demons deliberately started WW1 to fool JW's into believing in their 1914 chronology! That has to take the cake as the most loony rationalisation for getting around your cognitive dissonance I've ever read.

It must be great fun inventing completely unscriptural, wild speculative theories to explain away another one.

King also believes he is a prophesied singular modern-day Ezekiel like 'Watchman' being used by Jehovah to denounce the organisation. He's written a whole essay on it. Do you think its all going to his head? LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit