Ongoing 'Don't shun me' campaign.

by AK - Jeff 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• bernadette
    bernadette

Brilliant

• compound complex
    compound complex

Cheers Jeff!

Good show. No, Don't Leave it in Jehovah's Hands! It's up to us individually to set matters straight. I have brave, don't-tread-on-me-type friends who have acted similarly when high-and-mighty JWs carried their religious hatred into the work place. Bad form. My friends got satisfaction because they were not spineless. We anticipate your further posts!

CoCo

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Jeff - great point

I view his actions as religious discrimination,

I have often thought if I get shunned by a JW at a buisness I would bring this up to management.

Keep us posted

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Very good! Very similar to the phone call I made to the manager at Walmart when their People Greeter shunned my wife and myself, minus the Christian stuff because in all honesty if I decided to go and worship Satan it makes no difference. I'm unsure of what action the manager took, however my wife and I never saw him working there again.

Kwin

• Backed away
    Backed away

Wow, great letter Jeff!

Heres to that pork chop salesman getting to feel uncomfortable for a change. if he cannot treat customers as such, let him go back to shopping cart chasing.

Sounds like HIS employer needs to trim the fat..

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Good for you Jeff!!!

Let us know what happens!!

GGG

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

You got some balls on you my brother. Good going!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

You do not have a tiger avatar for nothing

Excellent letter.....Mind you, as I always understood the rules of the game, he was free to speak to you as a customer of his employer, in the course of business, and to do with politeness and courtesy. I certainly did when I worked retail and a d/f'd former "brother" came in the shop.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Wow, that is a great letter. Good for you!! Keep us posted!!

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm so used to being shunned and snubbed by Witnesses that I don't think much about it. I've been away from Watch Tower Publishing Corporation sponsored sales meetings and sales rallies, so many years that most current Witnesses don't know me. If they know who I am and snub me, I don't know them and I could care less.

About the first three years of snubbing it pissed me off. Shunning never really pissed me off. Witnesses I don't like aggravated me much more by talking to me than they ever have by staying away. I want them to stay away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit