Ongoing 'Don't shun me' campaign.

by AK - Jeff 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

As many of you know by now - I do not tolerate 'shunners'. I have done no evil, killed no one, never raped or pillaged any witnesses. I do not tolerate small-minded witnesses who called me 'Brother' for most of 40 years, now acting as if I am no better than sh*t on the bottom of their shoes.

Today, I got a healthly shunning from a former elder and past-good friend of mine, at the place he works. Here is my letter to management;

January 2, 2007

To: Management

Re: Rude Treatment by an Employee

Dear Sir or Madam;

I just returned from your store 20 minutes back. I am livid!

Your long-time meat-department employee, Kevin XXXXX, has refused to greet me for the last time! Kevin and I were good friends for 20 years, part of the same religion [which I now know to be a destructive cult - Jehovah’s Witnesses]. I am sure he will excuse it as just an oversight - but be assured, I was part of this manipulated group of fanatics for nearly 40 years, this was not accidental, but deliberate, hate-filled ‘discipline’ for my exit from his group.

Two months back, I disassociated myself from his religion in order become Christian. The twisted philosophy of his religion compels him to ‘shun’ me, due to my election to serve Jesus instead of his religious leaders. It is a mandatory stipulation if he wishes to remain in the cult himself, that he act in this way. Nonetheless, when I choose to patronize a business, I expect to be treated kindly and greeted as if I am a customer. My being a Christian should make no difference. I view his actions as religious discrimination, as well as personal attack. I have determined not to allow this un-Christian attitude to continue in my case. If you find nothing wrong in his actions and give tacit approval to them, I shall seek other venues for my dollars to be spent.

Likely you are unaware of the depth of hatred Jehovah’s Witnesses are schooled in when they meet former members. Most assuredly you have lost many customers due to his ill-treatment in the past, you are just unaware of such. Most of them would not be so bold so as to make it known, as they often continue to labor under the mind-control of the cult long after leaving.

I have no problem in using a business that employs Jehovah’s Witnesses, but unless I receive personal assurance of this disrespect not being visited upon me when I use your business and spend my money there, I will not be planning on doing so in the future. Until, and unless, I hear from you that this employee has been instructed to not wear his religious hatred superficially while wearing his [company] uniform, you have lost a long time customer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. I await your reply.

Sincerely;

• Steve4nLanguage
  • kls
    kls

Fantastic !!! It's about time the jws learn that we Apostates are also their bread and butter.

Can't wait to hear if they give you a reply .

• lowden
    lowden

I like that Jeff. I like it alot.

Peace

Lowden

• Will Power
    Will Power

thank you Jeff - for all of us.

one person at a time.

wp

• Jourles
    Jourles

Go Jeff, GO!

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks for sharing this with us. This is the best way to let people know how this cult controls it's members, and treats ex-mambers. The world needs to know.

Can't wait to see the reply.

Hubert

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Good for you!!

It will be interesting to see if you get a reply back. If it is a big enough chain they are more likely required to send you some type of reply.

Personally I could care less about them shunning me. But I hate to see people's feelings hurt. And this type of behavior does hurt people's feelings. However at the same time I do know it is a part of their beliefs that they are just acting on (as we all probably did to some degree at one time or another).

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Great letter Jeff, I look forward to hearing about the results it produces.

• metatron
    metatron

Excellent work! This is exactly what all ex-JW's ought to be doing, whenever they get the opportunity.

Remember the example of Madame DuBarry! She fought and screamed all the way to execution in the French

Revolution. The crowds grew ashamed and the terror faded away because she was a innocent woman caught up

in blind hate and didn't deserve her fate. Don't let these apostles of hate get away with their wrongdoing!

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit