How do they announce DFing now?

by avidbiblereader 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Do they still say so and so is DF'd or DA'd or is it more politically correct with a new way for the announcment?

abr

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For both DF and DA, they say:

So and So is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

This is done by the chairman of the JC, or another elder (often secretary or PO) in DA's.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Interesting and thanks

abr

• VM44
    VM44

"You are my witnesses," says Yahweh (Isa 43:10)

Jehovah says who His witnesses are, not Watch Tower pleasing elders!

--VM44

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Yes this fairly recently happened to one of my friends. The announcement was:

"Brother ******* is no longer a member of the Christian Congregation".

LFCV

• zeroday
    zeroday

I'm just glad when I left they announced:

Brother ____ no longer wants to be known as a Jehovah's Witness. That way they know I left and was not kicked out.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The local elders made sure the JW's knew that I had rejected Jerhover when I escaped in 2004.

What they didn't tell them was that I was being investigated for apostasy and would have been DF'd within a few weeks if I had not have DA'd on them first.

DF'ng would have probably been better in the JW's minds because that way I may have still had a chance to come back to the WACKTOWER SOCIETY Jerhover.

No hope for me now. I know too much.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I heard the elders have finally been given approval to tar and feather, and parade the DF and DA down the Kingdam Hall aisles. They have wanted to do this for years.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Years ago, they announced the Person was Disfellowshipped "For Conduct Unbecoming a Christian" That was changed, from my understanding, due to Lawsuits.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I heard the elders have finally been given approval to tar and feather, and parade the DF and DA down the Kingdam Hall aisles. They have wanted to do this for years. Free2beme

I knew I should have waited to escape.

A kingdom hall DF'ng party would be so cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit