What do you like to do for vacation

by avidbiblereader 14 Replies latest jw friends

• tweety
    tweety

My husband and I love cruises. We just went on one last Oct 2005 and another one in April 2006. We like vacationing with friends. We have a blast on those cruises! (My hubby gets cruises really cheap, plus we have a visa card which gives you points to fly free)

Our next trip will be to Germany, Italy and England. Probably in April maybe May of 2007.

Tweety

• Backed away
    Backed away

Like so many I loves cruises also.Mexican Caribbean and Alaska cruises have been wonderful. living in Southern California, I also love the heat, so Palm Springs and weekend trips to Scottsdale Arizona and oh yeah, Vegas Baby!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Europe and the Pacific. In budget years at home; motorcycling, skiing or diving trips.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Anything Coastal.
    Right now, I'd like to be sitting on a warm beach, balmy breeze caressing my skin, listening to the surf , digging my toes into the sand, sipping a pina colada, and reading, alternating with ogling. ;-)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Cruising, visitin exotic locales, meeting barely-clothed natives, dying to meet up with a sexy, no, suave, no not that either, well, a rather articulate American who just happens to fill out a pair of speedos correctly, or at least adequately and can't wait to teach me all about theri island or whatever and has secret, nefarious plans laid out for me. Something about sand castles and clothing optional and drinks I can't pronounce, even before I drink them. Yeah, that's what I want to do. But because money is tight, I try to take in an extra show or two.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit