Nosferatu's School of Dating (NSD) - Preface

by Nosferatu 18 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've recieved some feedback about doing dating tips here on JWD, and so I've decided to go ahead with it.

A lot of what I will be posting may appear to be a bit sexist, and it defeats a lot of what feminism stands for, but what I post is what I find WORKS. I'm not going to post a bunch of re-hashed garbage that society THINKS should be the standards for dating, because most of it doesn't get results. All of what I post is going to be from personal experience. I may post relevant writings from other people to support or enhance what I've written (with proper credit to the original author, of course).

The WTS made all of you inept at social interaction. You didn't need friends because the WTS already made them for you. You didn't need to date a lot of women, because all you really required was a woman who was "spiritually healthy". Changing these conditions and beliefs won't happen overnight, but the good news is you're probably just as clueless as most other men out there who have never been JWs.

You're going to find that if you decide to apply this stuff IRL (in real life), you're going to experience a lot of nervousness, intimidation, and uncomfortableness. This is normal as it requires you to go outside of your comfort zone. Just like when you gave your first few talks from the platform in the Theocratic Ministry School, these feelings will go away with time, practice, and experience.

None of the things I will be posting are tricks nor quick fixes that will instantly get you myriads of myriads of women. Just as none of you left the JWs after one day or one doubt, you also will NOT be pimps after learning one tip or technique. I'm also posting things that do not require the use of a wingman. I've never used a wingman, and they're not essential when it comes to attracting women.

All of what I'm posting will help aid you to amplify your good qualities that women find attractive, such as confidence and your sense of humor. Essentially, it IS self-improvement, not a fake personality like the one you had to put on at the Kingdom Hall.

The most important thing: In order to get results, you HAVE to do the work, and you're going to make a lot of mistakes before you become successful. Becoming better with women isn't as easy as 1-2-3 in the beginning. However, once you get some experience under your belt, it will get easier. Also, if you want a head start, make comparisons from what I post to your previous experience with women, including the ones you never dated. If you can see why your past relationships (or attempts at relationships) didn't work, you will gain experience from them.

Glossary of abbreviations and terms I may use in my posts:

AFC - Average Frustrated Chump. In other words, the average guy who goes along with social standards when it comes to dating.

IRL - In Real Life

STR - Short Term Relationship. A relationship that lasts anywhere between two dates and six months.

LTR - Long Term Relationship. A relationship that lasts anywhere between two months and the rest of your life.

LDR - Long Distance Relationship

ONS - One Night Stand

Neg Hit - An insult disguised as a compliment. Example: "That's a nice wooly purse! Did your grandma knit that?"

IL - Interest Level. How interested she is in you.

Social Proof (aka Pivot) - Associating with other men and women to attract a woman.

Kino - Kinesthetics. Non-Sexual Touch.

Shit Test - When a woman tests your confidence and your ability to stand up for yourself.

Cockblock - A person who is interfering or working against your advances on a woman

LJBF - Let's Just Be Friends

One-itis - A disease where a man is infatuated with a woman whom he is not and will never date (again).

ASD - Anti-Slut Defense. When a woman suddenly becomes unco-operative to your advances to have sex with her.

I realize that I will likely be offending some people (most likely women) with the stuff I will be posting. This is your fore-warning now. If you don't like it, simply don't read it.

If you women want me to give you tips on how to attract men, I can sum most of it up in just three words - LOOK YOUR BEST! I'll get deeper into the subject of why women NEED to look their best when they're attracting men.

Anyway, that should just about do it! Make way for lesson number 1.1!

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

Looking forward to it. Having been raised a JW, seriously dating only one woman whom I married, now getting divorced, you could say I'm a little lacking in the dating experience. Hope your tips can help.

LL06

• detective
    detective

Wow! That's a huge amount of special vocabulary to remember. Couldn't you just use the actual words to describe your generalities instead of making us decode your insightful meanderings?

Crap!?! I think I just gave you a giant "Neg Hit" of a "Shit Test", no?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Wow! That's a huge amount of special vocabulary to remember. Couldn't you just use the actual words to describe your generalities instead of making us decode your insightful meanderings?

I don't expect any of you to study and remember them, that's why I will be touching on maybe one of those terms per post, and I won't be using them freely like we use terms like WTS, FDS, GB, etc.

If anything, I'll introduce the term or abbreviation, and then explain what it is, what it means, and what it does in detail. I promise I'll make everything as understandable as I possibly can, but I use these terms frequently on another message board, so I may accidently put one of these terms in my post without a description. If I happen to do that, this small glossary is here to help you make sense of my mistake. That's the only reason I put it here. It's also to give you an idea of what I'll be covering.

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden
    FDS, GB

What!?! I don't even know what those mean!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

FDS - faithfull and discreet slave, GB - governing body. These are jw terms.

• deeskis
    deeskis
    Neg Hit - An insult disguised as a compliment. Example: "That's a nice wooly purse! Did your grandma knit that?"

heheh, Nos said wooly purse..............

Is that a bit like a Scotsman's hairy sporran?!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    If you women want me to give you tips on how to attract men, I can sum most of it up in just three words - LOOK YOUR BEST! I'll get deeper into the subject of why women NEED to look their best when they're attracting men.

Sometimes, men need to as well (depending on the woman). You never know WHEN that time is.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Ya know, Nos--- Your statement emphasizing that women need to LOOK their BEST to attract a man...I find that to be unequivocally untrue. It has never ceased to amaze me how many times when I THOUGHT I looked like crap--from lack of particular effort, or just going with a low ponytail and glasses (my 'lesbian' look, as my ex-husband calls it--I'm not a lesbian, BTW)--that guys were still paying unsolicited attention to me. It's like some guys just want a no-muss-no-fuss type, other guys want the all-dolled-up type, and other guys want some shades in between. I happen to hit all three, depending on the day and on my mood. Attention happens regardless.

STRESS LESS OVER THE LOOKS, LADIES!!! Guys like a real girl. At least, the guys I would be interested in do.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Also, Nos---- You seem very well acquainted with one the cardinal rules of expertism: Create a specific new vocabulary for your subjects to wrap their brains around. It makes the special knowledge withheld and imparted seem that much more UNIQUE, STUDIED, and TRUE. Good use of specific leaderism.

*expertism-- Creative expression and impression of expert qualities, whether real or faked (usually faked)

*leaderism-- Creative expression and impression of leadership qualities, whether real or faked (usually faked)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit