Slyvia Browne

by Blueblades 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Is she for real? What do you know about her and books? She is on Montell Williams right now.

Blueblades

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

She's been on Montel for years! I used to enjoy watching her, but now, I just don't believe in that stuff anymore.

• orbison11
    orbison11

she is on montel every wednesday,,,i have watched her for years,,,,i dont know if she is for real or not, but the police have been known to use her in solving some crimes,

which she chronicled(sp) in her books

orbi

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I know she has her own church and she's richer than me....

I know she has solved some crimes, there was a girl who was missing in Oregon and she led police to the exact place where she was dead in the water.

How did she know that? I don't want to know.

It is interesting....but I don't like to focus on that stuff.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Sylvia Browne is a moron.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/psychic-busted.html

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/12/stupid-psychic-2.html

I love it when they get tangled in their own web of deceit. Freakin idiot.

~luv, jojo

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I think Lisa Williams is better. She is a british Medium/Clairvoyant. She is pretty good. Watch her I think is Sundays @ 11:00 pm on Lifetime, if you like that stuff.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I like this guy, James Randi. He has an offer out of $1,000,000 to anyone who can prove psychic ability under CONTROLLED CIRCUMSTANCES......no one has yet to claim the prize.

Including Ms. Browne.

Randi has accused Sylvia Browne - a well-known, self-proclaimed psychic medium and author of numerous books on spirituality, who has performed thousands of one-on-one readings and assignments with a wide variety of groups and individuals - of avoiding the $1,000,000 challenge despite agreeing on Larry King Live in September 2001 to accept it. [18] Randi keeps a clock on his website recording the number of weeks that have passed since Sylvia accepted the challenge without following through.

http://www.randi.org/sylvia/

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Sylvia Browne is a fake. She was on Coast to Coast Am with George Noory the night those men died in the W. Virginia coal mine. She said all but one would be found alive. The opposite proved to be the case and when George tried to get her to admit to it, she denied ever saying it. You can't deny what is recorded with your own voice the night before!

She also said Sadam Hussein would be found dead. After he was found alive, she claimed what she saw was Hussein in a hole in the ground and figured he was dead... WHATEVER!

Sylvia Browne is a fraud.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Yes she's real. It's easy to take her as a spoof, but she is in fact a genuine, honest-to-goodness old-fashioned charlatan who really spins lies and preys on the vulnerable, the ignorant and the stupid. She's not just pretending!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like her very much, and I do wonder about the things she "sees". Her connection to religion always bothered me though. She loves Jesus and talks about the holy spirit all the time.

A couple of years ago she said that Bin Laden was dead. Probably not.

She also predicted two years ago that Brad Pitt and Jennifer would break up. But, she also said Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell were breaking up. That didn't happen.

Who knows?

I went to a Tarot card reader last summer with two of my girlfriends who were visiting from out of town. They are ex JW's, and we thought it would be a hoot. It was freakin scary. She was so right on with all three of us. She asked me what my husband's birthday is, and did a reading on him too, that was incredibly accurate, right down to details about our business. She didn't ask about the other gal's husbands. They aren't married, but did wear rings. She had no idea who we were ahead of time. She was in a booth at a Chinese restaurant. There is no way she could have prepared for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit