Hello..need help...I'm on the brink of :(

by crazito 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Hi, I don't know where you are from, but a marriage contracted on the basis of fraud by a person who never truly intended for there to be a marriage is invalid at its inception. Have it declared null and void. In most states it is as simple as a divorce. I have done it myself-without a lawyer. While I had legal training, it wasn't necessary-other than it helped me know how to research my options. If she isn't there to answer, it simplifies it immensely. She is using you, and you let her know that you were usable. Let her know differently now. Vow to be single for a few years, meet people the old fashioned way and have a long engagement. You can spend the rest of your life going from mess to mess or you can end the silliness now and start your life on a solid basis. Good luck.

This isn't about her being worldly, this would happen to anyone who did not use wisdom in their relationships-and there are users abounding who will call themselves anything for the opportunity to use you.

• crazito
    crazito

Thank you...really all and jwdaughter...

I will be exploring the annulment option even if I have to hire a lawyer... if i succeed to obtain an annulment at least it will look better on my record :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit