And God Gave Us Grace [Mouthy!]

by compound complex 50 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Gumby what smart answer to that(HUG)

• gumby
    gumby

Granny, it makes all of our hearts rejoice that this thread made you have a happy christmas. Your words back to us made our christmas a happy one as well And yes granny, there is unconditional love here at JWD.....a love that cannot be found in Watchtower land unless you are towing the line for them. As you say granny, the people here give you an added boost to live for. It's people like you granny who give us doubters a reason to take another look at things.

Gumby

• Mary
    Mary

I'm one of the lucky ones who has gotten to know Grace in real life. She's one of the nicest, most generous souls God ever put on this earth.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm one of the lucky ones who has gotten to know Grace in real life. She's one of the nicest, most generous souls God ever put on this earth. What a lovely thread....If I kick the bucket tomorrow I am gonna roll up this thread & take it with me ( wherever I am headed )lol Mary!!!!!! I am embarresed But thanks !!!!You too Gumby, All that posted here Cos of course I know God sees the heart ,,,,You guys cant see mine Thank God LOL

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

I'm glad to see you get a pat on the back Mouthy. You are an example to us all.

Steve

Merry Christmas Grannie Grace

• Gadget
    Gadget

Heres a late christmas present for you.........

Love Paul & Claire

• mouthy
    mouthy

PUMP!!!!PUMP!!!!PUMP!!! Oh excuse me thats my heart bumping !! What a dream boat he is NOT YOU Gadget TOM!!!! I mean SIR TOM!!!!
    Hey Happy birthday again Paul I made a special thread for you did you see it. I better go check.also jst2laws ( hugs for all

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Love, happy holidays, and HAPPY NEW YEAR Dear Grace! What a perfectly fitting name you have... (hahahha, I guess your sign-on name is fitting too! *wink*!)

LOVE to you!!!
    xxx
    Baba.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I guess your sign-on name is fitting too! *wink*!) so you dont have to wink !!!!It is true

Yep Sure is.... I am known for Yak,yak,yak, My darling hubby used to call me "Mrs Know-it-all knows bugger all"
    My Dad used to call me "MOUTH & TROUSERS"
    I just wish I was a silent person, but I am afraid hell would freesze over if that ever happened

• mouthy
    mouthy

So sorry I just have to bring this to the top..... Want to visit my heart throb again & you all post so fast I cant find it. BUT This time I have learned how to copy Sir Tom. & send it to my e-mail addy Thanks Paul...So you can bury the site again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit