So what'd you get? Loot reports here...

by frozen one 29 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

I got a couple of lumps of coal and a 2 for 1 McDonald's dollar menu coupon. Warm AND fed...a Christmas miracle!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i got nothin! santa must not have my address!

but i do have 10 bux saved out to get half priced candy tommorow!!

(walgreens is better to hit than walmart.. walmart tommorow will be CRAZY)

• serendipity
    serendipity

I was a naughty girl, so I got nothing. ;-)

• Odrade
    Odrade

Toaster (yay!) I had to tell him that if I didn't get a new toaster I'd be really cranky.

Portable DVD player so I can FINALLY use all of those continuing education dvds I paid big bux for.

And...

NEIL GAIMAN'S ABSOLUTE SANDMAN VOL 1 OMG!!! whoohooo! YAY MEEEEE!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I got a gift card from Santa. I won't say how much cuz that would be bragging.

My daughter gave me some Candied Apple Linen Water and a cute charm bracelet. My church gives the kids "Bible Bucks" to redeem for small toys and this year the kids were able to get double value for the Bible Bucks if they used them to get presents for their family members. So it was cute that my kids bought gifts for each other and me.

My son Shane (the 6 year old) got a bike, training wheels, and a helmet from the Secret Santas of our county. All the kids got so much from the Santas, much of it what they really wanted or needed. I was truely amazed since I didn't give them a list to work from.

My sister gave the kids monogramed bean bags. So cute and cuts down on the fighting of who is sitting on who's bean bag. The kids love them.

My brother gave the kids books: my oldest got drawing books, my daughter got a couple of mystery books and an art fraud detective book.

The kids still have to get their presents from their grandma in Ohio, we're going to go see her New Year's day. Grandma went crazy the first couple of years after we moved here. She's settled down a bit on the gifts but I'm sure the kids have quite a bit coming.

• orbison11
    orbison11

from my clients i got tons of things,,wine, hot chocolate, purdy's chocolates, etc

even a charcoal portrait of my dog (harley, who is at the shop all the time) from a client who gets 'paid' to do these, so it is a good one,,,my finest posession to date, as i love my harley so much

but from friends, etc,family, nothing

not even an email from my children, 3 of who are out,,sheesh, eh guys:(

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

What did I get? First Rocco, my bird, bit my finger. Later he threw his Christmas dinner, bowl and all, on the floor. I refilled it and he's trying to throw this one on the floor too.

I got the runs too. I think it's from the Jack Daniels chocolates.

I hope I don't get anything else.

W

• orbison11
    orbison11

lol at ff

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Toaster (yay!) I had to tell him that if I didn't get a new toaster I'd be really cranky.

"I'd be really cranky" = No more love'in

Hubby =

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL! It's a VERY nice toaster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit