e-jehovahs-witnesses & e-watchman

by rassillon 29 Replies latest jw friends

• rassillon
    rassillon

Is there anyone here that used to or currently posts there?

I did over a year ago, right before Robert came out of the closet and went nutsoid.

He weirds me out. And the other people are like sheeple.

I am so glad I found this place.

Can we say delusions of grandure. "I am the Watchman" "I am going to prophecy against the the WT"

Have you read any of his essays? I it like WT crap put in a blender then poured back out, and too damn long.....so laborious to read I quit after the first 1000 pages ;)

This is my board, I am KING setup by Jehovah himself and I will punish any who disobey my DB rules!!!!

I differ with these teachings that the WT has BUT I totally agree with the teachings that allow me to have authoritarian control over others.

Ha....Dumb Ass!

Sorry for the rant, but he and the whole group is really weird. It is a break-off cult.

We will probably hear about them all killing them selves one day with posion enemas....;)

-r

• sf
    sf
    We will probably hear about them all killing them selves one day with posion enemas....;)

Brilliant!

We can only wish the same for TED and his minions. [edited to omit the word 'too']

sKally

• vitty
    vitty

They give apostates a bad name !!!!!!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I always thought he was nutsoidaltbit of a savior complex ya?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Someone over there copied and posted one of my long research posts from JWD and took the credit for it. I subscribed in order to point out this plagiarism, but I still don't have posting rights, so I am unable to do this.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Leolaia,
    Which poster over there did that? Whenever we check the posts on the Paradise Cafe, they all seem to be up on what's happening here. So you can probably expose that person by naming them here. I'm sure they'll all be checking this thread.

Cellist

• uninformed
    uninformed

Hey, watch it, I'm not weird. I posted over there for the past year and there are a lot of great people that used to be there. About a dozen or more of us were thrown out yesterday. Some quit, others unplugged.

Robert King has done a lot of good to help release people from the WT. I kind of look at it as a first step away from the organization. It was a wonderful experience to find his DB and see that others were so disillusioned too. Very encouraging.

The trip away from the organization for me was "baby steps" to use a "What About Bob?" term. I was a witness for 45 years and it takes a while to get the courage to either walk away or stand up and fight the evil slave.

I began to post here at the same time I posted at EW. This DB is a lot less 'reverent' than EW and it is sometimes still difficult for me, especially when the posters start degrading Jehovah and Jesus.

Generally, though, I have always enjoyed the studiousness of a bunch that post here, and this has been, all in all, a nice place to begin to take bigger steps. I think that some of the EW folks will be coming over here, and I sincerely believe that they will add a lot to the serious discussions here.

I hope most will make them feel welcome.

As far as Robert King goes, in my opinion he started something over there that got bigger than himself, and he couldn't stand not to be the 'god' or leader of the group. A lot of the folks disagreed with his prophecies, his claiming to be of the anointed, his view of the New Covenant, as well as his efforts to censure the DB.

I personally won't go back as a poster unless he apologizes and changes his authoritarian view of the DB.

Brant

• uninformed
    uninformed

Leolaia,

I have always been a proponent of your extreme intelligence, (no joke) and I am sure that I quoted you at some time or other. But, I never took the credit for what you said.

I'm a 60 year old man and not really worried about impressing anyone.

But, that being said, some of your work is brilliant and I WISH I had said it first.

Your more or less friend, I hope

Brant

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The poster in question is someone with a very low post count called TRUSTJAH. This is the post I'm talking about:

http://e-jehovahs-witnesses.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2193&pid=32377&mode=threaded&show=&st=&

It was taken from http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/92381/1.ashx.

The people in the thread thanked TRUSTJAH for his "amazing research," and in a followup post TRUSTJAH did not correct them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"E-Watchman"/"You Know",has was and will always be,arrogant,a failed prophet,decietfull and a twister of truth..Evey year he predicted the collapse of the world economy on this board..Every year he was wrong..Finally he made a bet of $100.00..He lost..I demanded he pay up..He refused..He`s a liar and a welcher too...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit