...Coincidence or Curse???

by OUTLAW 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As you may know Rutherford completly changed the original teachings and structure of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.Some say he and his followers were cursed from that day forward.....What you may not know is,Rutherford died of "Rectal Cancer"..The doctors first noticed a crack in his bum.As things degenerated in that area,a small hole appeared.Finally it rotted out and he died..To this very day,every Jehovah`s Witness has died with a hole in thier bum.....Coincidence or curse??...OUTLAW

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm guessing they can find a Revelation prophecy that predicted "holey bums" in the Holy Ones. I'm sure they have it covered. :-)

Dave

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

What-a-coincidence

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The oddest thing is,Rutherford did die of Rectal Cancer.."Farkel" brought up the death certificate awhile ago,before I came back..There it was,I couldn`t believe it..Rutherford died as he had lived,a rotten assh*le..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• jimbo
    jimbo

Good one!!!

I bookmarked this for future reference!!!

A ---whole--- organization of rotten Assh*#les!!!

jimbo

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, doctors tried an a$$ho!e transplant, but the a$$ho!e rejected him*.

*courtesy of monty python.

S

• sf
    sf
    There it was,I couldn`t believe it..Rutherford died as he had lived,a rotten assh*le

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent!

sKally

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

I think it is coincidence, but I do believe that may be the witness (Bible Students) were on to something a long time ago and as they deviated they lost Gods favor as they became more and more brazen in their teachings with no one allowed to question anything even if just to inquiry yet alone that a person has the right to know if truth is being taught. I can only imagine Abraham if dealing with the witnesses with his inquirying about Sodom being destroyed with questions, the witnesses would have DF'd Abraham immediately. You question me!!! I Dare You??? How ungodly, if Jehovah allowed Himself to be questioned by mere humans, who is another human to act like this unless they are afraid to be exposed or humilated because they are wrong.

abr

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol too funny!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.."The assh*le rejected him"..???.. Laughing Mutley ..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit