Suppose Andy Kauffman Got Disfellowshipped....

by metatron 15 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Suppose the late Andy Kauffman got disfellowshipped? What would happen? How would he handle it?

I think he would deliberately seek out Sister HyperLoyal , pushing a cart at Costco, and invade her personal space while yelling

"Boougah, Boougah"!

I think he would put on a fake mustache and insist to the congregation that he's really somebody else named "Tony".

I think Witness kids would get swatted by their parents for returning his facial gesticulations while sticking out his tongue.

I think he would follow Witnesses around and stare at them and point in horror - after making fart noises nearby.

Come to think of it, although I'm not df'd, I'm going to give Sister HyperLoyal the Boougah Boougah treatment , next time I see her

racing her shopping cart away from me. Or I may shout "Nanny nanny Boo Boo, Your head is full of Doo Doo!"

What would happen if every ex JW did stuff like this? Reacting to stern congregational discipline by acting juvenile? How would Witness

kids be affected? Could they sustain a personal image of evil, demonic apostates while encountering annoying Merry Pranksters?

Could there be a breakdown in discipline? Would elder's wives complain about being embarrassed in public? and do what about it?

Happy Hunting

metatron

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

HA HA HA! This was awesome! Andy would be the greatest apostate ever!

I think he would put on a fake mustache and insist to the congregation that he's really somebody else named "Tony".

If ONLY we could get someone to do this, video tape it, and put it on YouTube.. omg that would go down in history as the greatest aposta-prank ever..

GBL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh darn! I don't know any jws around here.

• Emma
    Emma
    If ONLY we could get someone to do this, video tape it, and put it on YouTube

I'll do it!

Emma, of the supposedly mustachless class.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

LOL, he would have done it too, with an absolutely straight face.

Then during book study, when called upon to answer, he would simply read the paragraph again. Or maybe start reading from The Great Gatsby.

I think I'm gonna try to devise some way to be a merry prankster the next time JW's come to my door, instead of being confrontational like I've been in the past.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Was Andy Kaufmann a JW, or is the thread just about what he would do if he had been, and was DF'd? Perhaps it might be fun to imagine what other comedians might do in similar situations... Steve Martin-Well, EXCUUUUUUUSE MEEEEEEEE!

• loosie
    loosie

I'd pay to see that!!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What would he do????..He`d wrestle Jehovah`s Witness`s on the Kingdom Hall front lawn!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Who the Heck is...???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Steph..He was one of the funnyest comics on the planet..He was the mechanic on the Sit-Com "Taxi"..He played a character named Latka...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit