Battered Lambs Webpage (new)

by silentlambs 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

Bill,

I confess, I have been a "lurker" for some time. But I must respond to you. I have loved your site and am happy to know that there is someone championing these poor and abused people.

I am an ex-wife of an elder, pioneer, bethelite, etc. I was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused all during the time of his "glory days". A piece of my story was even in the Awake several years ago on anger management. Seems the Bethel elder that was my table head at Bethel saw a few things that made him concerned. But he never did anything at the time to help me. But, I guess he saw enough to use it later so that he could write an article the society would publish. (Possibly for his "glory days"???)

Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg. But I would love to contribute to your efforts. May take some time to write.....how long can it be? How long is too long? I may have to do some major editing......

Thanks again to you and to Kent for all your efforts!

Love,
    Dee

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

Bill,

I confess, I have been a "lurker" for some time. But I must respond to you. I have loved your site and am happy to know that there is someone championing these poor and abused people.

I am an ex-wife of an elder, pioneer, bethelite, etc. I was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused all during the time of his "glory days". A piece of my story was even in the Awake several years ago on anger management. Seems the Bethel elder that was my table head at Bethel saw a few things that made him concerned. But he never did anything at the time to help me. But, I guess he saw enough to use it later so that he could write an article the society would publish. (Possibly for his "glory days"???)

Anyway, this is just the tip of the iceberg. But I would love to contribute to your efforts. May take some time to write.....how long can it be? How long is too long? I may have to do some major editing......

Thanks again to you and to Kent for all your efforts!

Love,
    Dee

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Dee,
    Welcome aboard! Good to "hear your voice". Looking forward to hearing your story.
    Love,
    Bridgette

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Bill, I would be glad to add my story. There is so much more to add. I think someone else asked...how long can it be? I think this is a very urgent subject that needs to be brought out into the open. The archaic treatment of women ANYWHERE has to stop.

I will lend my voice....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Dee,

In response to your question as to how long your story should be, I guess the answer would be, as long as it needs to be. I think there is a need to get these stories out in the open and there should not be any limit for you to express how you feel. I do ask you keep it anonymous and do not give names or places specifically. This will allow anyone to express their story without fear of being turned in.

Say what you feel, get it out of your head, help other victms to see as in the case of molestation issues they are not alone.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

I don't usually do this, but:

bttt!

• ApostasyDuJour
    ApostasyDuJour

Have you seen the November 8th "Awake!" yet?
    It's linked here: http://awake11801.homestead.com/Awake.html
    Talk about too little too late!

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

Bill,
    Thank you! I will be sure to be anonymous and no names....

Thank you again....so much.

Love,
    Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit