Worst platform jokes

by Fleshybirdfodder 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Remember those jokes we heard time and time again from the platform yet still everyone got a good (fake) chuckle? I remember hearing this one a million times: "A pioneer was stressing about which vehicle to buy for service, but remember, Jesus said '"follow in my footsteps, not my tire tracks!!!"'

FBF

• sir82
    sir82

What will the pioneers do after Armageddon, since there won't be any door-to-door work?

Make umbrellas for the thousand-year rain!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

I don't know about platform jokes, but Fleshybirdfodder--I love your name!!!

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Thanks love2bwordly!

I figure if that is my fate, I might as well go with it!

FBF

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

For me, the most common joke I heard from the platform was..........

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

..............every single word ever spoke.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

How about calling on Sister Pain in the rear for her comment................

Or the Sadducees who didn't believe in the resurrection and that is why they were so 'sad you see'!

Please take your Bibles and 'Flip' to Phillipians.

The shortest poem in the Bible,...........Adam Haddum!

All dumb stuff I have heard from the platform........................................Glad I'm gone!

Outaservice

• Gregor
    Gregor

Unintended humor like the nervous brother who referred to Samson killing ten thousand philistines with the ass bone of a jaw.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

"What's the best way to place a subscription?? Be Sub-conscious!!"

Always remember that one!! My best mate said it!!

Pope

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

An elder's slip of the tongue three times during a public talk. While referring to the bubonic plague of the 1300's, he used the term Blue Bonnet Plague.

He obviously didn't have a clue.

Fats

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

When introducing a guest speaker from Ghehenna Ohio, it was said."He comes from a Hell of a congregation."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit