Worst platform jokes

by Fleshybirdfodder 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Zuko
    Zuko

Who was the shortest person in the bible?

Kneehighamia

I kill me

• TheHypnoToad
    TheHypnoToad

Worst platform joke

Was

Me giving a public talk.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Haven't you all heard the audio clip of the speaker at the district convention saying "testicles" instead of tenticles while giving an illustration of an octapus. PM me with you email and I will send it to you.

• C_of_Tranquility
    C_of_Tranquility

It was always funny to hear the speaker for the Watchtower Study call on Sister Woodcock and we also had a Brother Dick in the same KH.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Not exactly a joke, but I remember from when I was 9 or 10 a brother(MS) laughing about an experience at the door where the householder was just holding a towelheld modestly up to her front, while they engaged her in a discussion about a WT article and WT teachings. Would not have been remarkable except that there was a full length mirror behind her, which exposed the fact that the towel was not covering any of her backside. I always wondered why the brothers didn't cut the conversation short, let the woman know or SOMETHING-other than laugh with an entire congregation of people(not just their beer mates), kids and all about the naked backside of a young householder. They commented on how interested she seemed. . .I am wondering if she was so interested or so interesting to them. They got guffaws with that story until the time I left at 15.

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"There will be a short elder's meeting following the song...but the tall elders are invited too."

"We have such a large army of women telling the good news, not to be confused with an army of large women." (how the brothers said this one and managed to not get their ass kicked is beyond me)

tall penguin

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Man they were great and I'd heard some before. Here's my contribution.... An elder giving the talk on HOSPITALITY and near the end would always quip 'Thank you for your HORSEBRUTALITY brothers!" Much to the uncomfortable subdued embarrassed guffawing from the audience.

• new boy
    new boy

One brother in a talk was talking about small life forms............... that he called "mico orgasms"

Little baby ones.......ones you could hardly see.............

• Gopher
    Gopher

One "brother", while giving a prayer, actually said "....and Jehovah, please forgive our falling shorts".

• bernadette
    bernadette

Have y'all heard the one about brother Crow. At the end of the book study the conducter said Brother Pray would you please crow for us

And the speaker who found the lectern a bit shaky said oops I seem to have wobbly rectum.

bernadette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit