Transformers - The Movie

by Jourles 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Jourles
    Jourles

The new teaser trailer is out. You can watch it here.

I admit I was a Transformers kid. That cartoon kicked ass. From what I saw on the trailer, it might hold up against War of the Worlds...hey, and Tom Cruise isn't in it! So that means they probaby saved $20 million on the making of it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My sons love Transformers. I think I will show them the trailer but they might get too excited. lol

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hell yeah!

The Trailer is freaking AWESOME!!!! IT'S "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE"

EX. PRODUCER STEVEN SPIELGERG!!!!!!

<<<MY AVATAR WILL BE "TRANSFORMING' FROM JARKASS TO 'A TRANSFORMER'

• 5go
    5go

YESSSSS !!!!! go optimus !

alt

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

I'll just have to tell my wife "You made me watch "Click" and "The Break Up" so you have to watch Transformers with me".

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

That trailer sent me back about 2 decades. I think I'll actually see it at the theatre instead of waiting for the video release. :)

I loved those toys! I had some of the first generation ones as well as a couple of dinobots and later on toys like the arielbots and the combaticons.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I was too old for the cartoons, always thought they were cheap and lame. That can't be said for the movie! Wow. Can't wait!

W.Once

• darth frosty
  • New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Looks pretty cool. Although the words Michael Bay and Alex Kurtzman don't fill me with great confidence hopefully Spielberg can keep them in line.

I always thought the Transformers toys were the best but the Gobots series had better animation.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This looks GOOD!! Watch it be the number one movie!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit