Transformers - The Movie

by Jourles 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Loved it! I won't give away anything, and instead, just describe the atmosphere a bit.

The theater was packed with 30 & 20 something's '80s kids all grown up. There were claps at various times from the crowd (are we that corny?) and cheers. Much excitement from me when the cop car (forget the name) did his thing, and of course, Optimus Prime. All I kept thinking was, "I HAVE got to go toy shopping ASAP!!!" for my son, of course.

Anyone taking kids, it's fine so long as they can sit down and shut up for 2 1/2 hours. I chose to go without.

I bumped this thread since Jourles first told me about it. Thanks.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I can't wait to see this. I grew up watching the cartoon.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Hell yes! I never missed it, every day when I got home from school. I'm suspecting that there will be a lot of thirtysomething guys who grew up in the 80's who will go to see it. I can't wait.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm gonna see it tomorrow! I can hardly wait, my brother & I used to always watch the cartoon.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm suspecting that there will be a lot of thirtysomething guys who grew up in the 80's who will go to see it.

Tons

• sparrow
    sparrow

saw it last weekend and, as a 30's guy thought it was awesome. Memories of playing transformers with my brother come rushing back - those were the simple days

• 5go
    5go

optimus.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit