MySpace is dying...

by Shaolu 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    the perfect dwelling place for predators

bit like a kh then

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Yeah, I heard the myspace letter at the meeting.

But all my Dub friends are on it. I got into a big fight with the wife over it. She doesn't know I have a profile.

I should show her my apostate myspace profile. lol

• moshe
    moshe

Open and uncensored conversation at websites like myspace about personal JW life leads to the realization that almost everybody is worried or unhappy about something in the KH- they just aren't talking about it in the open.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I have a copy of this letter, which I'll scan and post. Should have it up sometime today.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

When the society isn't in control of the information that impressionable youth are receiving, they tighten their grip. This is no surprise. The free flow of information is the greatest threat to an organization that thrives on secrets.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

This will make more young ones realize what they are missing out on and as young adults, get out.

• tan
    tan
    Good Grief!!!! I knew the society was crazy but a vendetta against MySpace? Lol...I agree that there are a ton of predators out in modern society today but to blame such predatory instincts on something like an internet site?

They need to ban the predators right in the organization. Be honest with themselves.

• tan
    tan

I remember at the last circuit assembly I attended last year the brother saying: 'we need to be careful viewing an internet site with the word "space" in it'. All of the young kids started laughing as their parents looked around lost. In fact the elder that I was sitting near turned to his wife and said that he had never heard of anything like that. So smart, yet so stupid!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    To my surprise I was able to find out what city she lived in, where she works, what she looks likes, who her friends are, what pets she has, her age, even her rough birthdate. With that information, even the stupidest of predators could find you.

Somebody should tell this dumbwit that far from seeking JWs out - most people would only want to know these details so they could stay as far as possible from these freaks!

• oldflame
    oldflame
    the perfect dwelling place for predators
    bit like a kh then

Yeah no sh@t ! I'll just bet that there are more predators in the kingdom halls than on myspace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit