Guess what happened with the new CO?

by MinisterAmos 28 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

that is classic!!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

What! They didn't identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses and offer you any literature and ask for a donation to the worldwide work. Oh, they are the type that tell the rank and file to do as I say not as I do. Here they had an opportunity to save your life from the "BIG A", so near at hand! What happened to the urgency and the tract campaign, afterall as far as they knew you were just another householder and they didn't even bother to share the good news with you that Jehovah will soon destroy 6 billion people on planet earth.

Blueblades

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "What! They didn't identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses and offer you any literature and ask for a donation to the worldwide work. Oh, they are the type that tell the rank and file to do as I say not as I do. Here they had an opportunity to save your life from the "BIG A", so near at hand! What happened to the urgency and the tract campaign, afterall as far as they knew you were just another householder and they didn't even bother to share the good news with you that Jehovah will soon destroy 6 billion people on planet earth."

What yall don't realize is that his 'nope wrong address' confident approach - threw these two fellas off. They don't ever expect someone to take such a commanding lead.

I love it. ...and with a straight face? hahahaha

Regards,

Jim TX

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings MinisterAmos,

Way To Go MA!!! Did the cops come in time?

Dismembered

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    I loved this! but i am suprised they did not try to preach to you then lol dumba$$

It's a foreign language congo. Brothers are not permitted to witness to english speakers

Did the cops come in time?

We have an off-duty that works the neighborhood writing tickets for speeding and such but they missed his shift by 15 minutes or so. I guess I should have kept an eye (and video camera) on them to share with you guys, but it was all very off-the-cuff. My wife is a pretty good sport about this kind of thing, but I can only imagine what one of the "spiritually strong" Bubs would say about someone shunning one of exalted ones.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

LMAO. Don't worry about ever getting busted. Just claim that you have a split personality, and that the other guy must have answered the door that afternoon. Spiritual warfare is good for both sides now isn't it?

The Claw.

• karnage
    karnage

That was a GREAT story!! That is what I call thinking quick on your feet.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Good stuff!

• blondie
    blondie

I guess they weren't following this counsel:

(Proverbs 27:23) You ought to know positively the appearance of your flock. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit