Who is the King of the north? - Rubbish

by vomit 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

according to Animal Planet cable TV Channel , the king of the North is The Polar Bear

• mama1119
    mama1119

The King of the North is Santa Claus!

Good One!!

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

*** g90 11/22 p. 18 Part 8--A Political Mixture of Iron and Moist Clay ***

These nations are classed by the bible as world powers because they had dealings with God's people and opposed the divine rule these servants of God advocated.

bczar

• heathen
    heathen

I think it's obvious the king of the north is the US . If I remember correctly the ships of kittim that attack the asian continent are from the west and also the king of the north has many ships which the US is the only country right now with a very large navy .I think it's an end time prophesy and not much else can be made out of it .

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

1966 volume of AWAKE! (Apr 22) - after mentioning Daniel 11:

"However, the facts of history in fulfillment of this reliable Bible prophecy identify primarily today the Soviet Union as the final "king of the north" and primarily the opposing Anglo-American combine as the last "king of the south." Yes, the prophecy touches our lives!"

Great comments, good thing the WTLibrary doesn't go that far back.

Silly people!

The King of the North is Santa Claus!

LOL, that slid in perfectly. I might try it one day in casual conversation with JW's.

The King of the North will be whomever the WTS needs it to be. (Terrorists as a whole, Anti-environmentalists, some faction that causes uproar at the UN, it just all depends.)

• blondie
    blondie

This, coupled with an odd suggestion by Bethel leader Ciro Aulicino in October 2001 that the Muslims may very well be part of the “king of the North” that will turn and attack Jehovah’s people! (The "King of the North" is generally identified as the United Nations; more specifically as a totalitarian element of it.) Yet Ciro was one of the directors who actually signed on with the United Nations as an NGO representative! Talk about duplicity and confusion at Bethel!

For a full treatment on the Watchtower's identity of the "King of the North" and "King of the South," read this article.

Ciro Aulicino’s lecture can be listened to here.

http://www.randytv.com/wteliminated.htm

• Gregor
    Gregor

I remember clearly how vitally important it was for us to absorb the spiritual food from the "Your Will Be Done..." book in the early sixties. The King of the North vs The King of The South. Wow, this was the very essence of "the light" being channeled to us through the FDS. It explained the meaning of the ongoing "cold war" between the US and the USSR and foretold that the K of the N would eventually unleash its terrible weapons, nukes, and that this in turn would trigger the great trib. and Armageddon.

Somehow all this great light has just evaporated over the years and if someone wants to bring it up now and ask "what the f--k happened with all that?" they might just get their ass disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit