Who is the King of the north? - Rubbish

by vomit 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• vomit
    vomit

All their mad prophecies can be proven as rubbish history with this one map.
    http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html
    It shows how the "first" world power struggle over 5000 years.
    I often wondered what was considered a "world" power growing up. In the book of revelation this is often limited to 7 or 10 kings, or in the case of Daniels prophecies again at 7 with (Anglo American being 6th waiting for the 7th)
    When I was young I used to ask isnt China a world power, it wouldnt be to JWs as the limit it to the first world.
    After seeing this map (which is in face limited to the first world) I lost count of easily recognisable world powers.
    Some match JW prophecies such as Persia. But the others are completely ignored by them.

Have a look at the map(in flash) it really is an eyeopener.

• atypical
    atypical

1985: "Of course, we aren't supposed to speculate, but I really think the King of the North will turn out to be Russia."

1995: "Of course, we aren't supposed to speculate, but I really think the King of the North will turn out to be Iraq."

2005: "Of course, we aren't supposed to speculate, but I really think the King of the North will turn out to be China."

Sorry, just reminiscing.

• vomit
    vomit

Here is my prediction.
    The next king of the north will be Atheists.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m King of the "Great White North?"..Does that help?...OUTLAW

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

2005: "Of course, we aren't supposed to speculate, but I really think the King of the North will turn out to be China."

LOL

2432: "Of course speculation has been replaced by time continuum fabrication, but I think the King of the North will turn out to be Sauturn's moon Triton."

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Hellllow....ducky.......

Ooops, sorry.... I thought you said Queen of the north.......

Cheers

• bubble
    bubble

I never really understood that prophecy anyway, was that just me?

• penny2
    penny2

1966 volume of AWAKE! (Apr 22) - after mentioning Daniel 11:

"However, the facts of history in fulfillment of this reliable Bible prophecy identify primarily today the Soviet Union as the final "king of the north" and primarily the opposing Anglo-American combine as the last "king of the south." Yes, the prophecy touches our lives!"

After that, the "light got brighter" and they didn't know who the "king of the north" was.

penny2

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Silly people!

The King of the North is Santa Claus!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings vomit,

The jury is still out on that one. The WTBTS have gone back to scratching their scrotum as to who the king of the north and south is. They're running out of guesses. They need to leave that sleeping dog lie.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit