Spock is dead

by hoser 27 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG
    "The Governing Body claim to be spirit-directed, un-inspired, non-prophet/ mouthpieces of God, and yet they are the channel of God for the one true religion, and must be obeyed without question?? While at the same time, they cover over pedophilia and claim to have a hierarchy like the "satanic" Roman Catholic Church?? That's seriously F***ed up!! Also, it is highly illogical."
  • zeb
    zeb
    Rest well my friend.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I love Spock. May he rest in peace.

DD

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Suffocating to death. I can't imagine.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

R.I.P. Mr Spock

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper
    Jim, it's only human to mourn. Rest in peace Spock. Leonard you brought us lots of joy with your acting talents
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Spock's character opened up the gateway to overcoing sterotypes and racial discrimination....

(True Uhura, Checkov and Sulu we not white ...l but Spock as an alien was unique at the time...

Later of course thi idea of the racial diversity evolved so much in star trek that voyager had numerous races and species...

To ex-JWs

Mr. Nimoy butchered Numbers 6... Did anyone guess that the priestly blessing and the end of the chapter made it's way into the Vulcan greeting...lol

The Vulcan Salute shows the Hebrew letter Shin which to be honest can be W or V... i think...

Yeah JW spock was saying God's name all through lol.

Now to be serious...This man left a big hole to be filled...

• Magnum
    Magnum

Spock was an iconic character. He was my first choice for an avatar on this site, but somebody else already had him. I loved his high character, his logic, and his sense of justice.

I will miss him (and Nimoy). It's sad to see the icons from my era disappearing. Besides the fact that I miss them, it reminds me of my own mortality and the short time I have left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit