Spock is dead

by hoser 27 Replies latest jw friends

• violias
    violias
    "And yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...human"
  • MissFit
    MissFit
    RIP Spock. He was a part of my youth. My sisters and I used to rush home to watch Star Trek.
  • a watcher
    a watcher
    I look forward to welcoming him back in the resurrection.
  • Becksi
    Becksi

One of the only times I recall crying as a child, was when Spock sacrificed himself in 'The Wrath of Khan'. The irony isn't lost on me as an adult, that as a child raised as a witness (with various other crap to contend with), the only time I cried was for a seemingly emotionless, fictional character, sacrificing himself for the greater good.

Live long and prosper.

Becksi

• violias
  • Simon
    Simon
    One of the only times I recall crying as a child, was when Spock sacrificed himself in 'The Wrath of Khan'.

I remember seeing that at the cinema and it was deathly quiet ... then you heard a little boy saying in a quiet sobbing whisper "Spock's not really dead ... is he ... dad?"

A few seconds of silence and then a "trying to whisper back but close to outright tearful blubbing makes it too loud and more like a muffled scream" voice answered back:

"Yeah"

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    I'm greatful he got to reprise Spock one more time in the star trek reboot. Of course one time the CO came down on star trek because it promoted evolution!
  • cantleave
    cantleave

RIP Mr. Spock ( I mean Nimoy)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I look forward to welcoming him back in the resurrection.....awatcher

He`s got as good a chance of being resurrected,as "All the JW who have been Resurrected"..

......The Grand Total so far is...................................Zero Resurrected JWs?!

...Image result for Zero............................Image result for Leonard nimoy

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    i want his photographs of naked fat chicks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit