Five Mistakes women make in relationships

by Wendy_Warden 39 Replies latest social relationships

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Message to the women I've dumped:

1. I love my parents, siblings, and extended family. I've known them much longer than I've known you. Constantly talking dirt about them will not make me love you more. In fact, it will probably do the opposite.
    2. Sexually, nothing turns me off faster than a woman who acts like she's doing me a favour. Don't do me any favours. I'd rather do yard work, which is something I absolutely hate.
    3. If you keep turning down my requests for sex, don't be surprised when I stop asking. I am not your pet, so I will not beg. And then don't go whining to your friends about it later. You brought it on yourself.
    4. Don't bitch at me because I make myself a lousy peanut butter sandwich before bed. Guess what? It's my peanut butter. My paycheque bought it. I don't require your permission.
    5. Don't nag me. I heard what you said the first ten times. Deliberately annoying me will not make me more receptive to your requests. Probably it will increase my resistance to them.

W

• Clam
    Clam
    Don't assume a man is psychic. While many men are very good at reading the feelings of women, many more are not. We men can not just "know" what you are thinking.

Little Drummer Boy this is the sort of stuff you mean isn't it?. . .

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Ha Clam! I was going to post that cartoon too. Great minds think alike.

tall penguin

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

If I am upset and not talking its because I want attention. If I tell you I want attention then it doesn't mean as much when you give it to me. I want you to want to spend time with me and if you don't want to, then don't -- in which case I am still going to be mad.

Hey Renee, if this is how other women feel, that it explains A LOT of things. LOL!!! Man, I should have known this before....

• anewme
    anewme

It seems to me that a common denominator in men is their need for fun varied sex and to feel like they are desired as studs.

On a practical note they want a peaceful reasonable companion who tries her best to be civil, and better yet, friendly with his family.

Nagging and put downs is a no no.

Being confident, happy, generous, and busy, and keeping an orderly house is attractive to a man.

And lastly, to repeat, being an enthusiastic sex partner is always a plus. He will hang on to this girl longer than most.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Yup Clam, that's it.

• zagor
    zagor
    Don't assume a man is psychic. While many men are very good at reading the feelings of women, many more are not. We men can not just "know" what you are thinking.

I don't have five point as such but this one is really true in so many ways. But I can tell you that even after becoming a master communicator and understand how some ladies thinks a man is often expected not to show that, my ex wife felt insecured when she realized I was able to read her intentions so accuratly. Which was not good again. So I had to learn how not to show I see things and just make things happen for the better but that didn't work either. Everything I said she'd hook onto it and all of a sudden I'd find myself in a middle of argument. Eventually I had enough of shit and walked off forever.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

1) Yes, we can't mind read. We know you're upset but what is it and should I ignore it? Don't make me guess, it's just too hard.

2) When you say 'yes' do you really mean 'no'? Sometimes being honest is better than being 'nice'.

3) Please be consistent. If you can excuse yourself for erratic behaviour because of your period why can't I
    ask if your weird behaviour is because of your period.

4) Don't tell everybody about the dumb things I've done.

5) Yes dear, you can multitask but so can I. It's just that when I'm driving I don't believe it's clever to
    be able to watch the road, listen to the radio, send a text and make eye contact with my passenger.

BTW guys, notice that on a thread for men,42% of the opinions have been expressed by women so far! Bless 'em. ;)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    BTW guys, notice that on a thread for men,42% of the opinions have been expressed by women so far! Bless 'em. ;)

Good eye mate. ROFL! I'm sure it's just a statistical bubble.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

1....not having me in it

2...not having me in it

3...having someone other than me

4...and then having someone else

5...excluding me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit