Demonic expereiences

by Tyrone van leyen 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• atypical
    atypical

It's been kind of amazing for me. When I believed all of the demon stories my parents and other jws told me, I had experiences all the time that made me wonder if something was happening. Now that I have decided to take a vacation from BS, suddenly there is an explanation for every noise and shadow in my life.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    He said it looked like a hooded figure and all he could see was glaring eyes and teeth.

When I was around the age of 16, I was startled awake one night. When I looked up, there was a hooded figure standing over my head (It was dressed in one of those Monk robes.). I couldn't see it's face. It scared the heck out of me! I told my mom about it, and she said "Oh! That was your guardian angel!". Kind of made me feel different about demons. Here I was thinking that it was a demon and my mom was telling me that it was an angel protecting me. Now, what do you think about them there apples?

• Zuko
    Zuko

I had a lot of "paranormal" things happen to me at a previous job I had. I was the manager at a swimming pool store. The store was a very old house dating from the late 1800's just south of Buffalo NY. It had gone through many owners before the company I worked for bought it. It used to be a resturant and then a bar right before my company bought it. It was a drafty old building and you never felt alone there. Being the workaholic I was, I often found mself working alone late a night. One time I was working in my office which was in the upstairs of the building (at this point I should bring out that the upstairs was like a Mini apartment) and I had to go to the bathroom. I walked out of my office and through a small kitchen to get to the bathroom. As I walked through I noticed that a door was open on one of the cabinets so I closed it thinking one of my employees had left it open. I went to the bathroom and when I came out through the same way I had come in every door and drawer in all the cabinets had opened. (There was about 18 doors and drawers combined) Although I had, previous encounters at the store before this really freaked me out and I just bolted from the store. I even left all the money for the day sitting on my desk, which was several thousand dollars.

I know for a fact that no one else could have been in the store and I did not imagine it because when I came back the next day all of the cabinets where still open.

Several of my employees had things happen to them also in the store. One kid that I had working for me had a great expirence in the kitchen with the TV turning on by itself and changing channels. We all had to mny expirences to list here.

I guess this does not count as demonic but ghosts are kind of the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit