Demonic expereiences

by Tyrone van leyen 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Warlock
    Warlock

Read my thread "My Haunted Office" and all of the posts. That will give you food for thought.

Warlock

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I cannot find it warlock. how do I get there?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have never had a demonic experience but can say I have had numerous spiritual experiences which could be classed as paranormal.

To equate spiritual experiences and demonic experiences in my view is still very much dub mentality.

G

• sspo
    sspo

And let's not forget when you lose your job,and can't find a one because you never went to school , you get into a

car accident, you get sick, your wife wants a divorce,your kids cope with depression, your jw friend screws you out of

thousands as you try to refinance your house,your water heater at home blows up right before the meeting,

your alternator goes out and you had to miss the meeting, your mother is 86 years old and she gets a stroke and

dies or you become "apostate".

Ask a JW and you will find out who's causing all of theses problems.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I think it is really strange when someone is talking to you and suddenly their head rotates 360 degrees and their tongue is green and long and flicks in and out of their mouth. There must be some rational explanation for this, like maybe they just got a bad taco, but, still, it kind of creeps you out.

• Mary
    Mary

I think it is really strange when someone is talking to you and suddenly their head rotates 360 degrees and their tongue is green and long and flicks in and out of their mouth. There must be some rational explanation for this, like maybe they just got a bad taco.
    Either that or they just read the latest tract.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My mom would always tell us stories about haunts (She pronounced it "Haints".) and poltergeist. She really believed in such things. One time she told us kids that she seen my dead grandpa walk through the kitchen. My mother wasn't a Jehovah's Witness.

When I was younger, we lived in the big ol' creaky house. The screen door would always flap in the wind, especially at night. It was a really creepy house. One night everyone in the house (all thirteen kids) heard this eerie loud sound. We were all scared. Dad gets up to check out the noise. My dad wasn't scared of nothing. He found the source. It was a cat having kittens under the front porch.

I was more scared of my dad then I was of demons! I think if a demon would of tried to get my dad, my dad would of killed it!

• read good books
    read good books

I served at Bethel under Knorr and Franz, thats's my demon experience.

• luvbug2007
    luvbug2007

When I lived in South Africa with my parents we were living in a house that was really haunted. We would clean the kitchen and push in the chairs to the table and turn out the lights. Few min later you would hear chairs being pulled out. We would go to the kitchen and the lights were on, all the chairs were out and sometimes they were on top of the table. Sometimes the fridge door would open on its own and would make werid beeping noises. And when i would sleep at night my door to my bedroom would open and the lights would come on and then off and the door would shut, put no living human had entred my room. After my grandmother passed i would go to her house and I swear i still saw here in the kitchen watching me playing with the pots and pans. I am a firm believer in ghosts or spirits or whatever wacky stuff was going on.

Have any of you seen Celebrity Paranormal the tv show?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That's super freaky man. I havn't seen the show your talking about though. I will relate to you now my freakiest expereince. When I was a child maybe 4yrs. old my dad was trying to determine the existence of the spirit world. He was studying bartonianism and rosicrusionism, in the study of metaphysics. I don't know if he invited something, or opened a portal of some kind but I witnessed a shadow ghost on different occasions with my own eyes. I could feel the evil. I was just a kid and it scared the bejesus out me. I learned later in life that actually witnessing this type of phenomenon is very rare. Audio phenomenon is rare as well such as the above phenomenon I described. Years later, my father told me that that particular shadow ghost came one night to his room and choked the shit out of him. He said it looked like a hooded figure and all he could see was glaring eyes and teeth. My mother then awoke and it whisped out the room. The witnesses were at his door the next day and he destroyed those books. It just seems too coincidental. My mother says the reason this might still happen in god's organization is because satan doesn't want her to have the truth. Unbeleivable. Evil does not seek light. It seeks darkness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit