Does anyone remember this member?

by nonamegiven 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• nonamegiven
    nonamegiven

HMMM. Anyone remember him? Well, take a sec to read this post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/32815/1.ashx

In that post he talks about his devout brother that would shun him if he were to speak of the real truth he learned. Well, I am that brother. See, when timmm was going through this time of conflict I was doubting things but being a good dub and puting doubts away.

I called him to tell him of my DF'ing and he was shocked. He told me he thought I would never leave and couldn't believe I had been DF'd. As I told him of my year of doubts he said it mirrored his story (except for the corn cob and thumb-tack incident) and I could tell he was relieved.

Anyway, that's it, just wanted to tell anyone who remembers him that is little bro is here now.

• nelly136
    nelly136

cooooool

• jgnat
    jgnat

I love it when a family comes together! Awesome.

• juni
    juni

That's something. Kind of like the old program....."The Rest of the Story.....".

How is mom and baby doing? Thought of a baby boy's name yet?

Juni

• sspo
    sspo

Welcome to the group

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

OHH! What a happy story! Gives me a smidgeon of hope!

• skyking
    skyking

Good News.

Thanks for posting.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Makes one wonder how many in the org are living a sham out of fear of losing friends and family who in turn are living the same lie themselves... I imagine there are probably married couples who lay in bed next to each other with apostate thoughts going through their heads. They rise the next morning, get dressed and go out in field service together...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Good news!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Your brother, Outnfree(Brenda), and I shared a few pints four or so years ago. If I recall correctly, he was gracious enough to buy. Tell him I still owe him a few beers. It's been a while since I've heard from him. Is he still living in the Detroit area?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit