whyamihere needs some luv

by HadEnuf 33 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Poor Brookie. Nothing but love for ya darlin!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

(((Brooke)))Wow, your MIL loves you!! What a blessing. I hope you feel better soon. Just got some serious stuff done myself and my dentist is not nearly as cute as he was before the root canal. Or the temp. crown. I really hate the dentist, so much that I change the channel when the 1-800 Dentist commercials come on radio or tv. I am so in sympathy!! The pain will be over soon. Enjoy the coddling while you get it.

Shelly

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((whyamihere)))

I hope you feel better fast.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

You poor dear - hope you heal quickly ((((Brook))))

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((Brooke))))

I hope you get better soon

Linda

• Jourles
    Jourles

Vicodin and booze. That'll ease the pain.

Although Vicodin didn't do much for my wisdom teeth... Damn infection!

• mama1119
    mama1119

Ouchie!!! Feel better soon!!!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I think I missed something important here... are you saying that if you give your teeth to somebody, they'll give you drugs?

Why didn't anyone TELL me this? For years, I stuck 'em under my pillow for quarters!

Feel good soon, Brooke!

Dave

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Awwwwwwww, thanks Mumsy & everyone!

Yep, I finally went in after being dragged to the Dr's. Over all it wasn't so bad until last night - I thought, I was going to go to the ER. The pain was unbearable. I took double the amount they gave me. However, this morning I called the Dr telling them that I have had 2 children and more surgeries than anyone I know - so I know what pain is. They are going to up my dose(thank god)! I still have that perfect smile....lol. Now, I am sure they are going to want to take my tonsils out! As if!

The sad thing is, I want my Mom. I never ever needed her for anything, but right now, it is all I want. When ever I was sick, I would crawl in her bed and to just lay there I felt better. It's sad, to know that I will probably never be able to do that again. I have always been extremely independent and never needed anything from anyone. I just want my Mom. I just feel lost knowing that I can never crawl back into her bed and feel better.

~Brookie

p.s. I think I am going to take a nap now..............Love you all

• kls
    kls

Awww, ya poor girl . Heres hoping you feel better soon ( course as stoned as you will be i am sure you will )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit