Who Will Be The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Now this may sound shallow, but I assure you I am not a shallow man and this is based completely on objective analysis: Hillary won't win because (a) she's a woman and (b) shes dispised by other older women because her husband didn't drink from his own well. Lieberman doesn't have a chance because (a) he's Jewish and (b) he even looks Jewish (stereotypical elfish miserly type). McCain won't win because he's openly talked about his PTSD - he's "weak". Obama actually has a chance for a few different reasons: (a) he's handsome, (b) he works the media like a pimp, (c) he's relatively unknown so people are curious - striking the imagination of people, and (d) he's younger and not crotchety like all the others. - That last point is a positive and a negative, though, because while there is another generation who are just now becoming socilly responsible enough to vote and are looking for commonality in a world of crooks, the elderly are the biggest voters and might have a problem with his "checkered" past and the fact that he isn't 100% for cutting taxes. In either case, Hillary is a fool to run against him, or any other Democrat - they don't have that much of a lead in national favor to compete amongst themselves.

The pitiful thing about all the above is that absolutely none of it matters as far as ability to lead and run the country goes. but hey, that's as deep as mass politics gets. It's right up there with the Superbowl and the Summer Olympics, except its in 3rd place.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Two chickens in every pot, two cars in every garage, the great society, the new frontier. the new generation, one world order, we are a villiage, national health, no new taxes and on and on it goes. It really won't matter who gets elected, the two party system is constantly too busy fighting against each other. Also there is in house fighting within each party, so that nothing ever really gets done domestically for the people, young and old.

The Big Bankers, special interest groups, control all the lobbying behind closed door. War gets people killed, but, generate big bucks for the military industrial complex. Remember, your call is important to us. There is so much bullshit that one hardly knows where to begin.

Freedom

Blueblades

• Jourles
  • Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

You are all missing the obvious! Armageddon will come long before the next election. Our leader will be the then reigning president of the WBTS.

FBF

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    If Joseph Lieberman ever became President, that would shock a lot of people. You won't see a Jewish president, imo.

If we think there's terrorism now, then having Lieberman for prez. would mean we are just plain DOOMED. I suppose I probably don't know my backside from a hole in the ground on this one, but I'm guessing the muslims (read: the flag burning, de-capitating kind in the mid-east, not the warm, fuzzy, cute ones that don't want to kill the infedels ) would just blow a gasket over a Jewish US prez. Just my take on it.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Sen. John McCain, AZ with Rudy Gulianni as vice president I am the first to predict it. As for John Edwards aka the breck girl, forget about it. Obama, maybe as vice president.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Clint Eastwood! Paint the town Red.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Apparently Clark is trying to make a comeback after dropping out of the last race early on due to a lack of logistical support.

• minimus
    minimus

Have your opinions changed since December when this was first asked???

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, it's going to be Hillary Obama! No, wait,,, Obama Clinton. NO, wait, I'm confused,,, is it Clinton McCain?

Oh, hell, I can't remember how you-all do it? Can't you just vote for the party, it would be a lot easier to figure out how it works.

talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit