Who Will Be The Next President Of The USA?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• SWALKER
    SWALKER
    I'd be really curious to know what you all seek in a potential president in terms of qualifications?

BRAINS SON...Thanks for that time travel rant!!! LOL! Swalker

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like Edwards, Lieberman. I think Romney has a little chance. I like Condi, but i doubt it. Obama-I think he is getting out the vote for Hilary, and may be what gets her the nomination. He is too green to really go for the brass ring. Maybe vice-but i doubt it. In about 10 years, if he lasts, I think he could be a viable candidate. I don't like Hilary, don't know who really could win in the conservatives.

• SoCal101
    SoCal101

Condi..She is way intelligent, has talent and isn't hard on the eyes.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I will vote for Blondie if she runs. But if she doesn't then it is Obama if he runs. Though I agree he is a young in office, so he may want to wait another go round before he signs up for the show..

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I believe Hillary will be the Demo and McCain will be the Rep -

Given the above scenario then McCain will be the next President.

Hillary scares me!

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

I'm thinking, hmmmmm, Jesus Christ.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I think Edwards has the best shot at winning. Hillary has no chance and will not make it past the primaries. I think Obauma is going to end up like Dean last time around with a strong following of core believers but enough to pull the masses. The fact that Kerry thinks he still has a chance is a joke.

If troops don't start coming home from Iraq before the next election then the Dems win hands down.

• proplog2
    proplog2

I think it will be a one term Republican president. Democrats don't do as well as Republicans in expressing a coherent idea for the nation. Democrats usually do better in regional elections. Maybe a Reagan republican like Gingrich.

The current batch of democrats gave the president the green light in Iraq. They are hypocrites. They were looking out for their own necks. The American public will not overlook that fact.

Moderate republicans are pushing the party back toward the center. By the end of 2007 almost all the troops will be back in the US. Republicans don't want to get into another election where the Democrats can ridicule them. Republicans also aren't going to allow the democrats to look like rescuers.

Bush will get over his stubborn streak and start working on his legacy. He needs to pull off the biggest turn around in presidential history in order to redeem his reputation. The "brass ring" is a comprehensive peace deal with Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia. Iraq will become a confederacy of 3 nations with UN peace keepers made up of Syrians, Turks, and Iranians.

Bush will want to be the president that brings peace to Israel.

Christmas next year will see peace in Israel. If Bush doesn't accomplish that he will absolutely go down as the worst president since Grant.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

We need a president who doesn't appear to be "handled" and that seems real. We need a president who seems like he is saying what he really means. We need a president who is upfront about his policy (i.e. the only reason we are supporting Israel so much is that the religious right feels that the rebirth of the nation of Israel is a prelude to Christ returning.) -ithinkisee

• minimus
    minimus

If Joseph Lieberman ever became President, that would shock a lot of people. You won't see a Jewish president, imo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit