SEX CRAZED ELDER CAN'T CONTROL

by DannyHaszard 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is again top ranked news for JW keywords worldwide

Ex-elder can't control sex urges
    Waterloo Record, Canada - 9 minutes ago
    A former elder with the local Jehovah's Witnesses, who is charged with molesting two girls, admitted to police more than three years ago that he has sexual ...

[email protected] write reporter Ex- elder can't control sex urges KITCHENER (Dec 14, 2006) A former elder with the local Jehovah's Witnesses, who is charged with molesting two girls, admitted to police more than three years ago that he has sexual urges he can't control. The admission came in August 2003, when police were questioning Claude Martin about an alleged incident involving a 12-year-old girl who delivered a newspaper to his home. Martin told police that as he saw the girl approaching his home, he fondled his genitals. He was standing in his front porch and he said it's possible the girl saw him through a window. When she got to his front door, he made conversation, asking what she was doing on the holidays, where she lived and how old she was. When told she was 12, he commented: "Oh, you're growing up. You're getting to be a sexy-looking girl.'' The girl then said she had to go. It's unclear who called police. During the police interview, the Kitchener man acknowledged a long-standing problem with uncontrollable sexual urges. He said he's had the problem since he was six and experienced a "childhood trauma'' involving molestation by a nine-year-old relative. Justice Michael Epstein will rule tomorrow on whether Martin's statement to police can be admitted as evidence at his trial. In the statement, Martin admitted to being sexually attracted to both girls and women. He said he engaged in fantasy sex and sometimes masturbated at those times. "I've been fighting that since I was six years old,'' he told Const. Jeff Slater. "It's never gone away. "I'm not a bad man. I'm sick. I got something that I can't handle.'' He dismissed the episode with the delivery girl as "not that big of a big deal," according to the police statement. "Like I'm not threatening anybody. I didn't threaten this girl." He did agree that he shouldn't have told her she was getting to be a "sexy-looking girl.'' Martin's lawyer, Jim Marentette, is trying to have the police statement excluded from Martin's trial. The 76-year-old man is charged with sexual interference of two girls who attended his church. He allegedly touched the buttocks of a 10-year-old girl and put his finger on her vagina during a door-to-door visit by the pair to a Kitchener home to promote their religion sometime between January 2001 and December 2002. The second girl was about 11 when she says Martin put both hands on her hips and rubbed himself against her while she was standing in his kitchen, baking him a pie, sometime between January 1988 and December 1989. Crown prosecutor Mark Poland said he wants the 2003 statement included because "it's evidence of an impulse control failure that leads to sexual risk-taking." Martin's lawyer argued that his client's admission to uncontrollable urges to masturbate is not "outwardly directed." There's no indication he wants to sexually touch women or girls, Marentette said. "There's no evidence he's ever done anything close to what's alleged,'' he said. He also noted Martin told police he could become attracted to "any sexually attractive girl or woman,'' not just girls. "He sometimes gives in and masturbates when he fantasizes about an attractive woman,'' the lawyer said. "So what?'' Such an urge is "extraordinarily common in the population at large," Marentette said. "He's confessing the most common condition in the world." The Crown wants to show that if he has a propensity to do this, "he could do something else,'' Marentette said. "He masturbates and fantasizes, so of course, he'd touch a girl.'' But Poland said the statement has to be put into context. Martin made it after being arrested following a complaint about the incident with the newspaper carrier. "He was expressing a sexual attraction to a 12-year-old,'' Poland said. "He masturbates in a situation where she could see him.'' Martin was not charged after he promised police to step down as an elder in the church and get counselling. His congregation was told he had health problems. Martin told the police officer he'd struggled for decades trying to overcome his problem so that he could measure up to biblical and church standards. "I'm respected in my congregation," the police statement quotes him as saying. "I'm an elderand an elder should be irreprehensible. Nobody should be able to say anything bad about him and that's bothering me because I have this problem, and I'm not irreprehensible.'' [email protected] --------- http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/123788/1.ashx associated thread here at JWD on sicko jehovah's witnesses elders Danny Haszard comment-How many times has this sicko elder reproached and 'counseled' teenage boys & girls on the 'self abuse' aka masturbation in the privacy of their bedrooms?

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

Of course he can be an elder:
    -as long as he enters the minimum nunber required on that column on the Monthly Report that is entitled
    "Hours"!

Still - what can you expect when the sole judge of a person's worth is that paritcular column on that particular report in general?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    # 4 The Cult of Confession (in the 8 marks of a cult)

Serious sins (as defined by the organization) are to be confessed immediately. The members are to be reported if found walking contrary to the rules.

There is often a tendency to derive pleasure from self-degradation through confession. This occurs when all must confess their sins before each other regularly, creating an intense kind of "oneness" within the group. It also allows leaders from within to exercise authority over the weaker ones, using their "sins" as a whip to lead them on.

Do you masturbate? This is a question often spouted by elders 'taking the lead' to degrade,control and get you to spill your guts

• moshe
    moshe

Thanks Danny. I wish more local papers would pick up on this type of story. For too long the WT Society has been getting a free ride.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I had my first appointment at age 49 with a urologist who specializes in prostate cancer as my PSA test was extremely high (five) usually this high normal is 2 can mean advaced prostate cancer.

It turns out it was a false positive from inflammation went back down to 2 after medication AND get this,the doc says due to lack of sexual activity and ordered me to [-------------]

Nothing I post is made up i don't need to embelish the truth.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My message is: mastubation is healthy pedophilia is a crime.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Ah... another Holy Spirit inpired elder. Wasn't the guy in Bethel doing his stuff for years, as well?

Jehovah needs to get a handle on his congo leaders.

Bryan

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hmmmm,do you think Jehovah is 'holding back the 4 winds' armageddon and the new system paradise and also withdrawing his blessing on the worldwide work because so many unmarried teenage boys & girls are secretly masturbating?

OR could it be someting else like 125 years of false prophecies and other blasphemes by the watchtower elders?

I tell ya, by elder dad used to scare us s**tless with talk on how brother N.H. Knorr said that unrepentant masturbators would be cut-off at armageddon.

• anewme
    anewme

He sounds so unhealthy mentally and emotionally.

I feel sorry for the idiot.

• Anitar
    Anitar

Martin was not charged after he promised police to step down as an elder in the church and get counselling.

Oh, well, as long as he "promised," that makes it all better. After all, that is the policy of the law in America. Let the confessed crimminal go as long as he "promises never to do it again."

His congregation was told he had health problems.

There's the good ol' theocratic war strategy boys and girls! Now how did I see that one coming? Lets see, he's lying to the congregation so he will remain in good standing and have free access to innocent children. But God forbid you "bring reproach upon Jehovah's Organization." And don't worry about the rank and file, they're too stupid to read a newspaper.

This is just beyond disgusting. Why the hell are they treating him like some sort of child who doesn't know better? THE GUY IS PRACTICALLY BRAGGING ABOUT IT IN THE NEWSPAPER!!!

Poor baby, lets not do anything to hurt him or his reputation just because he's 75 years old. And never mind about his victims, I'm sure it was "all their fault." Well guess what asshole, alot of us had horrible childhoods. We all have pain! Everyone here has pain!!! But we grow up and live our lives, we don't go around molesting innocent children!!! And you even did it in a stranger's house under the guise of God's work??? Now I know that Hell exists because right now there is no other goddam place to put you!!

Sorry Danny, I'm a little upset right now. It's bad enough he did this, but why does he get to go free? Isn't there any justice in America anymore?

Will someone please get Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order down here to kick this guys ass?

Anitar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit