divorce question

by depressed 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

Moving the blog has not helped. They are still haunting it and winding themselves up with it. Download it to the CD and remove it entirely from the 'net. In my humble opinion.

You are still looking for justice from the society? It ain't comin' any day soon, sister. Do you have a relative who's a CO or Bethelite or somethin' who can beat out your ex's connections? No? Then why try and beat them at their own game?

Sure you are ticked off that your ex abandoned you for someone else, and then filed for a divorce without your permssion. Sure you are angry that his family took his side and is supporting him in all his stupidity. As I said before, families tend to do that. So where does that leave you? Where's your admiring audience for your patience and fortitude in the face of injustice? I guess that explains the blog and your broadcast of your pain, here and elsewhere.

It is clear you are still grieving over all that is lost. What comes after anger? Bargaining. You have a formal divorce settlement to get through. Then what? Acceptance. I don't want to rush you TOO MUCH, but this anger stage is wrecking you and distracting your loved-ones around you.

Walk

Away

Slowly

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

The truth about your H will come out sooner or later. I work in family law and what you did is quite common. Believe me I have had clients come in the office ranting and raving about being exposed. They scream sue, sue, sue. Some clients have even been fired or forced to resign from their jobs bec. of an office affair. The best thing you can do is concentrate on getting your life together and leave your ex in the past. I hope the new year brings you some happiness.

• new boy
    new boy

Its like your Jewish and trying to tell the Nazis you are not really bad....................They have no ears to hear you.

You should Send them...............a blessing ........................... and Let them go!...........Your bad dream is over.

Your real life is about to begin!

• depressed
    depressed

the truth about my husband DID come out.

But his family - especially his father, was SO STUPID that they didn't want to see the circumstantial evidence.

You know, the love text messages, the FACT that he admitted to me that he kissed the bitch in the office, the fact that he borrowed the bitches car to pick me up, lets see what else? The FACT that after I found the love text messages, he then served me with divorce papers a week later? Oh, and lest not forget about the FACT that my lovely husband would spend the night at the bitches house overnight and arrive in the early wee hours of the morning.

Oh, and how about my credit card receipts depicting my buying clothing for him, going to the movies with him, all a week right before I got served with divorce papers???

Oh no, how can anyone possibly miss the circumstantial evidence? Surely I must be the one who's missing something here. God himself forbid if the freakin' elder is wrong.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I don't have a clue. What you describe is not going to go over with the body if hubs pop the po acts that way he has no basis to shun you but he can pay for his sons divorce. Their family is sticking together backing up their son. You can go to the elders or you can write the wts. I have never heard of such a thing.

• depressed
    depressed

Yeah, they're shunning me alright, and during the worst time of my life.

I once went to a Drug Enforcement Agency museum. They depicted a drug user buying drugs from a local street vendor, who in turn gave his money to a big criminal chief who in turn gave the money to some organized terrorist. There was a sign that read, "Drug buyers are terrorists because they patronize and fund terrorists" or something like that.

I guess it's the same application. If his daddy funded the divorce, he is responsible, in part for the break up of my marriage. That's the way I see it.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

depressed,

I should reprase my statement. One of these days they will realize the truth about him. They can only stay in denial for so long. According to their own rules your husband is not free to remarry much less bring home a new woman to mommy and daddy. He's painted himself into quite a corner. My parents had been divorced for years and my mom tried to get my dad to admit to adultary in WRITING so she could marry a good for nothing peice of shit elder. Dad had not remarried and even though dad dated a lot of women she never had any actual proof of adultary. She had to jump through a lot of hoops to be able to remarry. The whole thing was ridiclous. Hey but its their rules. Let your ex live with them. If he is no longer a witness at heart he will not be able to live by those silly rules and screw up.

• depressed
    depressed

While I agree that he created his own mess, his distance from his parents will allow him to do whatever he wants to do. I highly doubt that he would ever want to remarry, however, I can be wrong.

Besides, like a gay friend once told me,

"When I came out to my parents, at that point, I didn't care what they thought - because I was sure about my identity"

And I agree - people who do things in hiding are very insecure people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit