Questions for our brand 'Newbies'

by LDH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
  • Xena
    Xena

Ok now I REALLY feel like a newbie...I can't even get one stinking smiley face to show up and you have a dancing line of them!

I also can't figure out how to post a picture..wrote to the admin. of the board, but haven't heard back yet..

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Lisa,

I never lurked at all, as this board was recommended by my sister, Waiting. I couldn't wait to join--went out and bought webTV and all!

((((Joel)))),
    So glad to have you back!

Pat

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

still technically a JW and NO LURKING!

• RN
    RN

Hillbilly!!

Well hello, Brother of Mine. Nice to see that your out and about, and have found this place. Lots of good people here. I usually don't post much, but I like to read and keep up with what's happening.

BTW, did you really have to share the story about Mom hiding the book in the chair? In retrospect, it's kinda embaressing.

RN

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry Xena... we moved house recently and am still getting computers and stuff setup plus I really needed to have a break from things for a bit. I'll be catching up on email this weekend (it's scary seeing the number of unread emails in the hundreds!)

• Xena
    Xena

No problem Simon. I was just wondering if I had contacted the "right" people

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

I didn't lurk, I just jumped right in. Guess I do that with nearly everything.....including my marraige...lol!

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

i lurked for months. now i hang out in the sex chat room(LOL) evernight, and might have met a good friend....:D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit