Questions for our brand 'Newbies'

by LDH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• miner
    miner

I joined the first dayI discovered your forum. May the truth prevail---John 8:31-32

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Not much of a "joiner" any more. Been on recon for about 2 years, here and ther.
    Like the mix here so i'll pop in now and again.
    No love lost with the WT but we seem to be in a live and let live-so I'll let it go.
    Thanks for asking

• AMarie
    AMarie

I hung around this sight and a few others for about a year before I joined.

I was leary at first because I still thought like a JW and saw this as a "forbiden" sight, but I read everybody's posts for awhile and decided this would be a good place for me. It's nice to find other people who have the same views as you do when you use to think you are all alone.

P.S. SlipNSlide: Congrats on the Jedi status....I think we'll all be hearing about this for weeks.

• jaded
    jaded

Been lurking for about four months. Read this topic and decided now would be as good a time as any to join. This site has helped me tremendously. Can't believe how many people on this board have expressed my exact feelings on so many things. I'm sure that there are a lot of other lurkers out there just trying to get up the courage to make their first post. If I can do it, anybody can!

• Tammie
    Tammie

It is not really how long I have been "lurking", but how many times I read the post. I guess I would be about the 6th time I came to this site.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

yes. I will be personally increasing my posts to Emperor status by more "BTTT's" and "BWaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"'s.

In addition, I will be continuing to pull my selfcongradulating Jedi post to the top to count each day all 151 people that read it and the 5 people that posted to it. Thanks for bringing it up again for me AMarie.

Love ya! Mean it!

Slipnslidemaster: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Ben Franklin

• DIM
    DIM

i used to post as "disko" on the H2O board a couple of years ago....found this website through the watchtower observer. so even though i'm a newbie, i'm not exactly new. hmmmmmm...

• dubla
    dubla

just joined recently. lurked for a day or so before i was compelled to write.

aa

• Xena
    Xena

lurking? hhhmmm haven't done any lurking that I know of...a friend of mine posts here...she has been giving me links to subjects she thinks I might be intereted in...and I post on them if I feel I have something to offer...well even if I don't have anything to offer and just feel like posting...

It seems like a very interesting and encouraging place :-) Just really BIG..I am used to a smaller board with less people...kind of feel lost in the crowd here...lol I don't know how I feel about being a little fish in such a big pond...

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

hi,
    I lurked for a week.
    Ciao
    Gianluca

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit