TONIGHT-CNN Nancy Grace Clergy Abuse

by DannyHaszard 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Christian Peper
    Christian Peper

Seems like a good show.

• orbison11
    orbison11

the show is starting now, so junction guy, i will keep my ears open for your email

and any other points of interest

orbi

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am watching and the show is on Missing SC couple.

does her show have more than one topic, or will the abuse thing be another night.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    AIRS: 8 p.m. ET, 7 days a week on Headline News
    Monday's show
    Monday's show

A holiday road trip becomes a missing person's case. Where are the Guays? Nancy goes inside the search for the missing South Carolina couple. Tune in Monday at 8 p.m. ET on Headline News

I just went to the CNN website. The above is what I found. I'm watching, too. All that is on is about the missing couple that has been found dead.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

PEDOPHILE RABBI SHOW DELETED or CANCELLED OUTRIGHT last minute although it was still heavily advertised by CNN right up to the last minute

No explanation from producers nothing personal against Rabbis and Jews but they may have protested,i sensed this potential objection early on and brainstormed the need to balance show content with pedophilia in other clergy groups hence the campaign to email on WT cover up.

Lesson learned,there are Watchtower cult victim survivors out there like me who come on like nazi hunters who will look for any oppurtunity to take you down.

Bee afraid Watchtower hacks bee very afraid-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    there are Watchtower cult victim survivors out there like me who come on like nazi hunters who will look for any oppurtunity to take you down.

Danny, I share your zeal for wanting these bastards gone forever. I'm just waiting for my friend, an elderly JW who lives next door to pass away before I make any moves. Perhaps a different choice of words would be in order...

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That stinks !!! I actually feel bad for those jewish kids who were victims of the Rabbi, Im sure they were hoping to see justice done and this Rabbi exposed. I feel like they were slighted. I may write the Nancy Grace show again and let them know that Im disappointed that they chickened out. I called Mom and Darin both up to tell them to watch this show.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit