Supplement letter to Witchtower Babble study next Sunday 17th

by hamsterbait 14 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

The true story is probably that this is the only convention and they are giving the attendants a line as well as the elders if the attendants pursue it to that point (they will read your badge for your congregation name).

Sisters are counseled not to wear spaghetti strap dresses and the brothers probably arent wearing suitcoats or a tie.

The days of many JWs having to go to a 2nd convention because of working is less and less with the "simplification" of the conventions.

It must be bad enough if they are going to read this at a Sunday meeting and aren't waiting for the service meeting. Heavens, the "public" might find out that the JWs have flaws.

Blondie

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I've stretched out the letter to make it a bit more readable:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Please don't run with this rumor that I am starting.
    It's probably the last district conventions ever, as the end will start by Oct. 1st.

No really, it's going to be said that it is very important that everybody is
    paying attention, as some big announcement will be made. The announcement
    will create a bunch of buzz (here too) and then willl turn out to be
    (DRUM ROLL)

(DRUM ROLL CONTINUES)

(Everybody could say the word)

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Frikken control freaks.

• blondie
    blondie

Control freaks is right!

1) How long can sideburns be before you are disqualified to be a mike handler?

2) How wide or thin (depending on the current style) can your tie be?

3) Can you have cartoon characters on your tie?

4) Can your tie be an animal?

5) If sisters have spaghetti straps, they must keep a jacket on at all times.

6) Can brothers wear purple suits (only if you are black in the area I live in and your father is an elder)

7) Can brothers shave their head? Only if they do it for cooling purposes.

8) Can sisters have hair that is onlhy 1/2 inch long...no, not even if their having chemo...get that wig on sister.

9) Can you drink water at your seat to take your pills...watch out for the Nazi attendant...some don't care, some do.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit