My JW MARKET RESEARCH

by DannyHaszard 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My market research~Danny Haszard The internet is like the telephone if you don't have it you will.When i first sat down at a PC in late 1999 and googled Jehovah Witness i was astonished at the search results. NOW December 2006 A comparison of the negative pages of Jehovah's Witnesses with other groups. When you load the search bar yourselves also view their respective news and images http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=jehovah+witness&btnG=Search Results 1 - 50 of about 1,140,000 for jehovahwitness. http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=Mormon&btnG=Search Results 1 - 50 of about 9,750,000 forMormon http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Scientology&sa=N&oe=UTF-8&tab=iw Results 1 - 50 of about 7,080,000 for Scientology What could the Watchtower leadership do to 'almost overnight' improve it's image and become a more benign religion? (1) Repeal their draconian shunning protocol of dissident members (suggested by Gary B.) (2) Stop ineffective door to door cold call intrusion to recruit members,I have found this the be the #1 complaint among the general population (3) Allow their members to proselyte on the Internet and utilize modern telecommunications electronic media to advertise (4) Get rid of the embarassing blood transfusion thingy Any other suggestions? BTW-Much of the Mormon bad PR is from the splinter fundy polygamy cults which the Mainline church has renounced but is the legacy they just have to live with for now.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My first thought was Tom Cruise is bigger than Prince.

I do agree with everything you say. Interesting comparison

purps

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

In addition to what you said...

Ease back on the Suit/Tie requirement for meetings and allow sisters to wear slacks.

Allow their children to play sports and do other after school activities.

Put windows in their quick build Kingdom Halls.

QUIT REVISING YOUR LAME HISTORY AND ADMIT YOU HAD IT WRONG!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

JW's always try to claim that the negative comments about them on the Internet are proof of persecution, and therefore their being the truth. I always point to the fact that other similar groups get just as much if not more negative comments. Are the Mormons the truth, since they are more persecuted than JWs?

• fokyc
    fokyc
    What could the Watchtower leadership do to 'almost overnight' improve it's image and become a more benign religion? Any other suggestions?

Start being more

honest in their dealings with everybody and STOP lying about so many things, this particularly relates to Elders.

fokyc

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Start being more honest in their dealings with everybody and STOP lying about so many things, this particularly relates to Elders.

fokyc

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    JW's always try to claim that the negative comments about them on the Internet are proof of persecution, and therefore their being the truth. I always point to the fact that other similar groups get just as much if not more negative comments. Are the Mormons the truth, since they are more persecuted than JWs?

Although NOT part of this group Jews are the most persecuted of all,nobody gets beat on like the Jews.

JW's are 'persecuted' because of watchtower corporate cult practices especially 'touching' one's family with the unscritural application of treating dissidents like the anti-Christ.

Not just formerly fooled ex-members but this is a big complaint with non believers whose family members go MIA and no longer home for the holidays.

Even in underworld gangs mafia family is off limits this is hitting below the belt

• bernadette
    bernadette

reduce the meetings to one meeting a week for 1 hour on sundays.

bernadette

• Honesty
    Honesty

They could begin setting things right by allowing sisters to pray for the congregation on Sunday morning.... without being forced to wear a skanky hanky on top of their heads.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Another suggestion would be to change the Two Witness requirement for child molesters and encourage JW's to report child abuse cases to the police.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit