It Never Ends

by Undecided 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I had to put my dog to sleep today. She was 12 years old and got beyound help last night. It was sad.

My daughter and the dog, Coco.

Ken P.

• minimus
    minimus

Sorry to hear of all your bad news. Your dog was adorable and your daughter, very pretty. Ken, hopefully 2007 will be better for all of us!.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((Ken))))

I am so sorry to hear this, you are having a time of it lately.

It is so hard to part with a beloved pet, I know how I would feel if anything happened to our dog. I will be thinking of you.

love

Linda

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I'm so sorry!!!

Swalker

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I really think that what was plaguing me has now got you.

I am so sorry about your dog.......putting mine to sleep this summer was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

purps

• juni
    juni

Sorry to hear that Ken. It's really hard when our pets leave us. They are all unique and those memories keep them in our hearts forever.

Your daughter is beautiful.

Juni

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

(((ken)))

I'm sorry for your loss.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Ken --

Sorry to hear about Coco. Had to put my cat to sleep a few months ago. It's sad....

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I bet your dog knew (knows?) the strength of your love, and returned it in full measure.

• Mary
    Mary

That's lousy.......It's always sad to see our pets die, because they become like a member of the family.

I could never understand why God made dogs and cats only live 15 - 20 years yet frigging turtles can outlive a human!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit