A tribute to Moose

by cruzanheart 36 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Our basset hound Moose died this morning. He was only 2 1/2 years old but he had Addison's Disease. Something caused internal bleeding and he went very quickly, which was merciful. He died surrounded by all four of us, at home, with all of the love he always had.

I hope there's a donut shop wherever he is now so he can get his Saturday morning donut. We will miss him so much that I can't even express it right now.

Nina

• restrangled
    restrangled

Nina, what a sweet face he has. So sorry you lost him.

r.

• blondie
    blondie

How sad! I know what it is like to lose a dog prematurely to a disease. I cried and cried and cried. I feel privileged that we got to know Moose.

Blondie

(((hugs)))

• hambeak
    hambeak

My sympathies Chris and Nina and kids. I got to pet that sweet dog at your Haloween party and he truly was a gentle sweet dog. I know he will be missed.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Nina and Family,

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss---one that all of us surely can relate to. Our pets give us unconditional love, quite unlike....Peace and comfort and love to all of you,

CoCo

• mariposa
    mariposa

I'm so sorry to hear about Moose...Next time I get doughnuts, I'll give one to my Riley in memory of Moose

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

((cruzanheart))

I am so sorry to hear about Moose!! My heart goes out to you guys at this time! It's so sad losing a pet as I found out years ago having different cats, you may get another pet but they will never replace the ones you had previously.

littlerockguy

• Bryan
    Bryan

Oh Nina, so sorry! Moose was cool. Hope the kids are taking it well.

Best,

Bryan

• juni
    juni

I'm sorry Nina and family. We have lost quite a few doggies and it's hard every time.

Hugs,

Juni

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((Nina))

I am so sorry to hear of your loss

Linda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit