New Book? Live With Jehovah's Day In Mind

by TrailBlazer04 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Is this a new publication? I just found it in my stepdaughter's room (no, I wasn't snooping, she arranges things so I'll see them on my computer desk)...

IF I have the time, I'll try to scan it...

TB

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I forget some of the titles - but I don't recall this one.

I don't see it on the CD Rom.

Jeff

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

1) The Jehovah’s Witnesses are currently having their yearly District Assemblies, this year with the theme, “Deliverance Is At Hand!” A 99-page book entitled, “Live with Jehovah’s Day in Mind” was released in paperback. No more hardcover books will be printed. This one can actually be read at: http://www.brightertruth.org/live-with-jehovahs-day-in-mind.pdf. (from http://www.freeminds.org/lifeline.htm)

~Merry

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thanx for the link Merry.

Anyone know of a cleaner PDF of this book? This one seems a little hard to read and fuzzy.

Jeff

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

After a quick scan...looks like they might be backing off the education (or lack thereof thing...see page 161). I'm thinking it's one of those to "beat the sheep"...keep them looking for what ain't happened yet...I'll get into it later...

TB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

LOL! They now put a "This book belongs to" line in their books. Is there really a danger of people stealing wt literature?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AK - Jeff:

Yes, another scan of that book is coming!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

LOL.. yes they do put that "This Book is the property of" so lame. I think they started it with that Learning from the Great Teacher book and I thought it was for kids...

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's their "new" release at last summer's district conventions.

Of course, there will be nothing new about it, just the same old crap repackaged under another title.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Actually it's quite good, surprising isn't it coming from me!

I am using it as my main weapon in my present argument with a congregation body of elders and the branch office.

I have used it in several of my posts, here is a small sample:

"Dealing With Others as God Desires" from "Live With Jehovah’s Day In Mind"

‘How would God evaluate the way I deal with my brothers/sisters?’ One area of concern is how we view and treat a brother/sister when things have not gone smoothly.

God desires that we be truthful in our dealings.

We must be honest in formal situations, but we are also urged: "Speak truthfully with one another." That includes in the privacy of our home when speaking with our marriage mate or close relatives. It also applies to our everyday conversations with spiritual brothers and sisters, whether we are speaking face-to-face, talking on the telephone, or communicating in another way. They have every reason to expect that what we are saying is the truth.

fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit